- V. Blondel, E. Sontag, M. Vidyasagar and J. Willems, Open Problems in Mathematical Systems and Control Theory. Springer-Verlag, London (1999).
- J.C. Doyle, T.T. Georgiou and M.C. Smith, The parallel projection operators of a nonlinear feedback system, in Proc. 31st IEEE Conf. Dec and Control. Tucson, AZ, IEEE Publications, Piscataway, NJ (1992) 1050-1054.
- A.T. Fuller, In the large stability of relay and saturated control with linear controllers. Internat. J. Control 10 (1969) 457-480. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.J. Hill, Dissipative nonlinear systems: Basic properties and stability analysis, in Proc. 31st IEEE Conf. Dec and Control. Tucson, AZ, IEEE Publications, Piscataway, NJ (1992) 3259-3264.
- W. Liu, Y. Chitour and E.D. Sontag, On finite-gain stabilization of linear systems subject to input saturation. SIAM J. Control Optim. 4 (1996) 1190-1219. [CrossRef]
- Z. Lin and A. Saberi, A semi-global low and high gain design technique for linear systems with input saturation stabilization and disturbance rejection. Internat. J. Robust Nonlinear Control 5 (1995) 381-398. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Z. Lin, A. Saberi and A.R. Teel, Simultaneous Lp-stabilization and internal stabilization of linear systems subject to input saturation - state feedback case. Systems Control Lett. 25 (1995) 219-226. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Megretsky, A gain scheduled for systems with saturation which makes the closed loop system L2-bounded. Preprint (1996).
- E.D. Sontag, Mathematical theory of control. Springer-Verlag, New York (1990).
- E.D. Sontag, Stability and stabilization: Discontinuities and the effect of disturbances, in Nonlinear analysis, differential equation and control, edited by F.H. Clarke and R.J. Stern, Nato Sciences Series C 528 (1999).
- E.D. Sontag and H.J. Sussmann, Remarks on continuous feedbacks, in Proc. IEEE Conf. Dec and Control. Albuquerque, IEEE Publications, Piscataway, NJ (1980) 916-921.
- A.R. Teel, Global Stabilization and restricted tracking for multiple integrators with bounded controls. Systems Control Lett. 24 (1992) 165-171. [CrossRef]
- Y. Yang, H.J. Sussmann and E.D. Sontag, Stabilization of linear systems with bounded controls. IEEE Trans. Automat. Control 39 (1994) 2411-2425. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Yang, Global stabilization of linear systems with bounded feedbacks. Ph.D. Thesis, Rutgers University (1993).
- A.J. Van Der Schaft, L2-gain and passivity techniques in nonlinear control. Springer, London, Lecture Notes in Control and Inform. Sci. (1996).
Volume 6, 2001
|Page(s)||291 - 331|
|Published online||15 August 2002|