- A. Ambrosetti and P.H. Rabinowitz, Dual variational methods in critical point theory and applications. J. Funct. Anal. 14 (1973) 349–381. [CrossRef]
- M. Balabane, J. Dolbeault and H. Ounaies, Nodal solutions for a sublinear elliptic equation. Nonlinear Analysis TMA 52 (2003) 219–237. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Bahri and P.L. Lions, Solutions of superlinear elliptic equations and their Morse indices. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 45 (1992) 1205–1215. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Bartsch, K.C. Chang and Z.Q. Wang, On the Morse indices of sign changing solutions of nonlinear elliptic problems. Math. Z. 233 (2000) 655–677. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Bartsch, Z. Liu and T. Weth, Sign changing solutions of superlinear Schrödinger equation. Comm. Partial Differ. Equ. 29 (2004) 25–42. [CrossRef]
- T. Bartsch and T. Weth, A note on additional properties of sign changing solutions to superlinear elliptic equations. Topol. Methods Nonlinear Anal. 22 (2003) 1–14. [MathSciNet]
- T. Bartsch and T. Weth, Three nodal solutions of singularly perturbed elliptic equations on domains without topology. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 22 (2005) 259–281. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Benci and D. Fortunato, A remark on the nodal regions of the solutions of some superlinear elliptic equations. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 111 (1989) 123–128. [MathSciNet]
- H. Brezis and T. Kato, Remarks on the Scrödinger operator with singular complex potentials. J. Pure Appl. Math. 33 (1980) 137–151.
- A. Castro, J. Cossio and J.M. Neuberger, A minmax principle, index of the critical point, and existence of sign-changing solutions to elliptic boundary value problems. Electron. J. Differ. Equ. 2 (1998) 18.
- L. Damascelli, On the nodal set of the second eigenfunction of the Laplacian in symmetric domains in . Atti Accad. Naz. Lincei Cl. Sci. Fis. Mat. Natur. Rend. Lincei (9) Mat. Appl. 11 (2000) 175–181. [MathSciNet]
- L. Damascelli, M. Grossi and F. Pacella, Qualitative properties of positive solutions of semilinear elliptic equations in symmetric domains via the maximum principle. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré. Anal. Non Linéaire 16 (1999) 631–652. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Damascelli and F. Pacella, Monotonicity and symmetry of solutions of p-Laplace equations, , via the moving plane method. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. (4) 26 (1998) 689–707. [MathSciNet]
- L. Damascelli and F. Pacella, Monotonicity and symmetry results for p-Laplace equations and applications. Adv. Differential Equations 5 (2000) 1179–1200, [MathSciNet]
- P. Drábek and S.B. Robinson, On the Generalization of the Courant Nodal Domain Theorem. J. Differ. Equ. 181 (2002) 58–71. [CrossRef]
- M. Grossi, F. Pacella and S.L. Yadava, Symmetry results for perturbed problems and related questions. Topol. Methods Nonlinear Anal. (to appear).
- S.J. Li and M. Willem, Applications of local linking to critical point theory. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 189 (1995) 6–32. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Moser, A new proof of De Giorgi's theorem. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 13 (1960) 457–468. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Mugnai, Multiplicity of critical points in presence of a linking: application to a superlinear boundary value problem. Nonlinear Differ. Equ. Appl. 11 (2004) 379–391. [CrossRef]
- F. Pacella, Symmetry results for solutions of semilinear elliptic equations with convex nonlinearities. J. Funct. Anal. 192 (2002) 271–282 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.H. Rabinowitz, Minimax methods in critical point theory with applications to differential equations. CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics 65, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (1986).
- M. Struwe, Variational Methods. Applications to nonlinear partial differential equations and Hamiltonian systems. Springer-Verlag (1990).
- Z.Q. Wang, On a superlinear elliptic equation. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 8 (1991) 43–57.
Volume 11, Number 4, October 2005
|Page(s)||508 - 521|
|Published online||15 September 2005|