- M.A. Akcoglu and U. Krengel, Ergodic theorems for superadditive processes. J. Reine Angew. Math. 323 (1981) 53–67. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Alvarez and J.-P. Mandallena, Homogenization of multiparameter integrals. Nonlinear Anal. 50 (2002) 839–870. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Attouch, Variational convergence for functions and operators. Pitman (1984).
- J.M. Ball and R.D. James, Fine phase mixtures as minimizers of energy. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 100 (1987) 13–52. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K. Bhattacharya and R. Kohn, Elastic energy minimization and the recoverable strains of polycristalline shape-memory materials. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 139 (1997) 99–180. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Braides, Homogenization of some almost periodic coercive functional. Rend. Accad. Naz. Sci. 103 (1985) 313–322.
- A. Braides and A. Defranceschi, Homogenization of multiple integrals. Oxford University Press (1998).
- C. Castaing, P. Raynaud de Fitte and M. Valadier, Young measures on topological spaces with applications in control theory and probability theory. Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer, The Netherlands (2004).
- C. Castaing and M. Valadier, Convex analysis and measurable multifunctions. Lect. Notes Math. 580 (1977).
- B. Dacorogna, Quasiconvexity and relaxation of nonconvex variational problems. J. Funct. Anal. 46 (1982) 102–118. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Dal maso, An introduction to Γ-convergence. Birkhäuser (1993).
- G. Dal maso and L. Modica, Nonlinear stochastic homogenization. J. Reine Angew. Math. 363 (1986) 27–43.
- L.C. Evans, Weak convergence methods for nonlinear partial differential equations. CBMS Amer. Math. Soc. 74 (1990).
- I. Fonseca, S. Müller and P. Pedregal, Analysis of concentration and oscillation effects generated by gradients. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 29 (1998) 736–756. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Kinderlherer and P. Pedregal, Characterization of Young measure generated by gradients. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 115 (1991) 329–365. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Kinderlherer and P. Pedregal, Gradient Young measures generated by sequences in Sobolev spaces. J. Geom. Anal. 4 (1994) 59–89. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Licht and G. Michaille, Global-local subadditive ergodic theorems and application to homogenization in elasticity. Ann. Math. Blaise Pascal 9 (2002) 21–62. [MathSciNet]
- P. Marcellini, Periodic solutions and homogenization of nonlinear variational problems. Annali Mat. Pura Appl. 117 (1978) 139–152. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Müller, Homogenization of nonconvex integral functionals and cellular elastic materials. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 100 (1987) 189–212.
- P. Pedregal, Parametrized measures and variational principles. Birkhäuser (1997).
- P. Pedregal, Γ-convergence through Young meaasures. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 36 (2004) 423–440. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Valadier, Young measures. Lect. Notes Math. 1446 (1990) 152–188. [CrossRef]
- M. Valadier, A course on Young measures. Rend. Istit. Mat. Univ. Trieste 26 (1994) Suppl. 349–394.
- W.P. Ziemer, Weakly differentiable functions. Springer (1989).
Volume 12, Number 1, January 2006
|Page(s)||35 - 51|
|Published online||15 December 2005|