- A. Baciotti, Local Stabilizability of Nonlinear Control Systems. Ser. Adv. Math. Appl. Sci. 8 (1992).
- J.M. Ball and M. Slemrod, Feedback stabilization of semilinear control systems. Appl. Math. Opt. 5 (1979) 169–179. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Ball and M. Slemrod, Nonharmonic Fourier series and the stabilization of distributed semi-linear control systems. Comm. Pure. Appl. Math. 32 (1979) 555–587. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Ball, J.E. Mardsen and M. Slemrod, Controllability for distributed bilinear systems. SIAM J. Contr. Optim. (1982) 575–597.
- M.E. Bradley, S. Lenhart and J. Yong, Bilinear optimal control of the velocity term in a Kirchhoff plate equation. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 238 (1999) 451–467. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Chambolle and F. Santosa, Control of the wave equation by time-dependent coefficient. ESAIM: COCV 8 (2002) 375–392. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L.A. Fernández, Controllability of some semilinear parabolic problems with multiplicative control, presented at the Fifth SIAM Conference on Control and its applications, held in San Diego, July 11–14 (2001).
- A.Y. Khapalov, Bilinear control for global controllability of the semilinear parabolic equations with superlinear terms, the Special volume “Control of Nonlinear Distributed Parameter Systems", dedicated to David Russell, G. Chen/I. Lasiecka/J. Zhou Eds., Marcel Dekker (2001) 139–155.
- A.Y. Khapalov, Global non-negative controllability of the semilinear parabolic equation governed by bilinear control. ESAIM: COCV 7 (2002) 269–283. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A.Y. Khapalov, On bilinear controllability of the parabolic equation with the reaction-diffusion term satisfying Newton's Law. Special issue dedicated to the memory of J.-L. Lions. Computat. Appl. Math. 21 (2002) 1–23.
- A.Y. Khapalov, Controllability of the semilinear parabolic equation governed by a multiplicative control in the reaction term: A qualitative approach. SIAM J. Control. Optim. 41 (2003) 1886–1900. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.Y. Khapalov, Bilinear controllability properties of a vibrating string with variable axial load and damping gain. Dynamics Cont. Discrete. Impulsive Systems 10 (2003) 721–743.
- A.Y. Khapalov, Controllability properties of a vibrating string with variable axial load. Discrete Control Dynamical Systems 11 (2004) 311–324. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K. Kime, Simultaneous control of a rod equation and a simple Schrödinger equation. Syst. Control Lett. 24 (1995) 301–306. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- S. Lenhart, Optimal control of convective-diffusive fluid problem. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 5 (1995) 225–237. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Lenhart and M. Liang, Bilinear optimal control for a wave equation with viscous damping. Houston J. Math. 26 (2000) 575–595. [MathSciNet]
- M. Liang, Bilinear optimal control for a wave equation. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 9 (1999) 45–68. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- S. Müller, Strong convergence and arbitrarily slow decay of energy for a class of bilinear control problems. J. Differ. Equ. 81 (1989) 50–67. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Volume 12, Number 2, April 2006
|Page(s)||231 - 252|
|Published online||22 March 2006|