- H.T. Banks, R.C. Smith and Y. Wang, Smart Material Structures: Modeling, Estimation, Control. Masson, Paris (1996).
- M. Brokate, Hysteresis operators, in Phase Transitions and Hysteresis, A. Visintin Ed., Springer, Berlin (1994) 1–38.
- M. Brokate and J. Sprekels, Hysteresis and Phase Transitions, Springer, New York (1996).
- C.I. Byrnes, D.S. Gilliam, V.I. Shubov and G. Weiss, Regular linear systems governed by a boundary controlled heat equation. J. Dynam. Control Syst. 8 (2002) 341–370. [CrossRef]
- R.F. Curtain, H. Logemann and O. Staffans, Stability results of Popov-type for infinite-dimensional systems with applications to integral control. Proc. London Math. Soc. 86 (2003) 779–816. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Fliegner, H. Logemann and E.P. Ryan, Low-gain integral control of well-posed infinite-dimensional linear systems with input and output nonlinearities. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 261 (2001) 307–336. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.B. Gorbet, K.A. Morris and W.L. Wang, Passivity-based stability and control of hysteresis in smart actuators. IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology 9 (2001) 5–16. [CrossRef]
- B.Z. Guo and Z.C. Shao, Regularity of a Schrödinger equation with Dirichlet control and colocated observation, Syst. Control Lett. 54 (2005) 1135–1142.
- B.Z. Guo and Z.C. Shao, Regularity of an Euler-Bernoulli plate with Neumann control and colocated observation, J. Dynam. Control Syst. 12 (2006) 405–418.
- B.Z. Guo and X. Zhang, The regularity of the wave equation with partial Dirichlet control and colocated observation, SIAM J. Control Optim. 44 (2005) 1598–1613.
- F. Ikhouane and J. Rodellar, A linear controller for hysteretic systems. IEEE Trans. Auto. Control 51 (2006) 340–344. [CrossRef]
- F. Ikhouane, V. Mañosa and J. Rodellar, Adaptive control of a hysteretic structural system. Automatica 41 (2005) 225–231. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- U. Jönson, Stability of uncertain systems with hysteresis nonlinearities. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control 8 (1998) 279–293. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Krasnosel'skii and A.V. Pokrovskii, Systems with Hysteresis. Springer, Berlin (1989).
- I. Lasiecka and R. Triggiani, The operator for the wave equation with Dirichlet control. Abstract Appl. Anal. 2004 (2004) 625–634. [CrossRef]
- H. Logemann and A.D. Mawby, Low-gain integral control of infinite-dimensional regular linear systems subject to input hysteresis, F. Colonius et al. Eds., Birkhäuser, Boston, Advances in Mathematical Systems Theory (2001) 255–293.
- H. Logemann and A. Mawby, Discrete-time and sampled-data low-gain integral control of infinite-dimensional linear systems in the presence of input hysteresis. SIAM J. Control Optim. 41 (2002) 113–140. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Logemann and E.P. Ryan, Time-varying and adaptive integral control of infinite-dimensional regular systems with input nonlinearities, SIAM J. Control Optim. 38 (2000) 1120–1144.
- H. Logemann and E.P. Ryan, Systems with hysteresis in the feedback loop: existence, regularity and asymptotic behaviour of solutions. ESAIM: COCV 9 (2003) 169–196. [EDP Sciences]
- H. Logemann, E.P. Ryan and S. Townley, Integral control of linear systems with actuator nonlinearities: lower bounds for the maximal regulating gain. IEEE Trans. Auto. Control 44 (1999) 1315–1319. [CrossRef]
- R. Rebarber and G. Weiss, Internal model based tracking and disturbance rejection for stable well-posed systems, Automatica 39 (2003) 1555–1569.
- D. Salamon, Control and Observation of Neutral Systems. Pitman, London (1984).
- D. Salamon, Infinite-dimensional linear systems with unbounded control and observation: a functional analytic approach. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 300 (1987) 383–431. [MathSciNet]
- O.J. Staffans, Well-Posed Linear Systems. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2005).
- O.J. Staffans and G. Weiss, Transfer functions of regular linear systems, part II: The system operator and the Lax-Phillips semigroup. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 354 (2002) 3229–3262. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Tan and J.S. Baras, Modeling and control of hysteresis in magnetostrictive actuators. Automatica 40 (2004) 1469–1480. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Tao and P.V. Kokotović, Adaptive Control of Systems with Actuator and Sensor Nonlinearities. John Wiley, (1996)
- M. Tucsnak and G. Weiss, How to get a conservative well-posed system out of thin air, part II: Controllability and stability. SIAM J. Control Optim. 42 (2003) 907–935. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Weiss, Transfer functions of regular linear systems, part I: Characterization of regularity. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 342 (1994) 827–854. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Weiss and R. Rebarber, Optimizability and estimatability for infinite-dimensional linear systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2000) 1204–1232. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Volume 13, Number 3, July-September 2007
|Page(s)||458 - 483|
|Published online||05 June 2007|