- P. Bousquet, The lower bounded slope condition. J. Convex Anal. 14 (2007) 119–136. [MathSciNet]
- P. Bousquet and F. Clarke, Local Lipschitz continuity of solutions to a problem in the calculus of variations. J. Differ. Eq. (to appear).
- F. Clarke, Continuity of solutions to a basic problem in the calculus of variations. Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. 4 (2005) 511–530. [MathSciNet]
- D. Gilbarg and N.S. Trudinger, Elliptic partial differential equations of second order. Classics in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2001). Reprint of the 1998 edition.
- P. Hartman, On the bounded slope condition. Pacific J. Math. 18 (1966) 495–511. [MathSciNet]
- P. Hartman and G. Stampacchia, On some non-linear elliptic differential-functional equations. Acta Math. 115 (1966) 271–310. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.M. Lieberman, The quasilinear Dirichlet problem with decreased regularity at the boundary. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 6 (1981) 437–497. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.M. Lieberman, The Dirichlet problem for quasilinear elliptic equations with Hölder continuous boundary values. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 79 (1982) 305–323. [MathSciNet]
- G.M. Lieberman, The Dirichlet problem for quasilinear elliptic equations with continuously differentiable boundary data. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 11 (1986) 167–229. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Miranda, Un teorema di esistenza e unicità per il problema dell'area minima in n variabili. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa 19 (1965) 233–249. [MathSciNet]
Volume 13, Number 4, October-December 2007
|Page(s)||707 - 716|
|Published online||20 July 2007|