- L. Ambrosio, N. Fusco and D. Pallara, Functions of bounded variation and free discontinuity problems, Oxford Mathematical Monographs. The Clarendon Press Oxford University Press, New York (2000).
- J.M. Ball, A version of the fundamental theorem for Young measures, in PDEs and continuum models of phase transitions (Nice, 1988), M. Rascle, D. Serre and M. Slemrod Eds., Springer, Berlin (1989) 207–215.
- J.M. Ball and R.D. James, Fine phase mixtures as minimizers of energy. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 100 (1987) 13–52. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Conti and M. Ortiz, Dislocation microstructures and the effective behavior of single crystals. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 176 (2005) 103–147. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Dal Maso, A. DeSimone, M.G. Mora and M. Morini, A vanishing viscosity approach to quasistatic evolution in plasticity with softening. Technical report, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa (2006).
- G. Dal Maso, A. DeSimone, M.G. Mora and M. Morini, Time-dependent systems of generalized Young measures. Netw. Heterog. Media 2 (2007) 1–36 (electronic).
- R.J. DiPerna and A.J. Majda, Oscillations and concentrations in weak solutions of the incompressible fluid equations. Comm. Math. Phys. 108 (1987) 667–689. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Engelking, General topology. Translated from the Polish by the author, Monografie Matematyczne 60 [Mathematical Monographs]. PWN – Polish Scientific Publishers, Warsaw (1977).
- L.C. Evans, Partial differential equations, Graduate Studies in Mathematics 19. American Mathematical Society, Providence, USA (1998).
- L.C. Evans and R.F. Gariepy, Measure theory and fine properties of functions, Studies in Advanced Mathematics. CRC Press, Boca Raton, USA (1992).
- G.B. Folland, Real Analysis: Modern Techniques and Their Applications, Pure and Applied Mathematics. John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, first edition (1999); Wiley-Interscience, second edition.
- G. Francfort and A. Mielke, Existence results for a class of rate-independent material models with nonconvex elastic energies. J. Reine Angew. Math. 595 (2006) 55–91. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Kałamajska and M. Kružík, Oscillations and concentrations in sequences of gradients. ESAIM: COCV 14 (2008) 71–104. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Kružík and T. Roubíček, On the measures of DiPerna and Majda. Math. Bohem. 122 (1997) 383–399.
- A. Mainik and A. Mielke, Existence results for energetic models for rate-independent systems. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 22 (2005) 73–99.
- A. Mielke, Evolution of rate-independent systems, in Evolutionary equations II, Handb. Differ. Equ., Elsevier/North-Holland, Amsterdam (2005) 461–559.
- A. Mielke and T. Roubíček, A rate-independent model for inelastic behavior of shape-memory alloys. Multiscale Model. Simul. 1 (2003) 571–597 (electronic). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- A. Mielke, F. Theil and V.I. Levitas, A variational formulation of rate-independent phase transformations using an extremum principle. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 162 (2002) 137–177. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Ortiz and E.A. Repetto, Nonconvex energy minimization and dislocation structures in ductile single crystals. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 47 (1999) 397–462. [CrossRef]
- T. Roubíček, Relaxation in optimization theory and variational calculus, de Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications 4. Walter de Gruyter & Co., Berlin (1997).
- M.E. Schonbek, Convergence of solutions to nonlinear dispersive equations. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 7 (1982) 959–1000. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Souček, Spaces of functions on domain , whose -th derivatives are measures defined on . Časopis Pěst. Mat. 97 (1972) 10–46.
- L. Tartar, Compensated compactness and applications to partial differential equations, in Nonlinear analysis and mechanics: Heriot-Watt Symposium IV, Pitman, Boston, USA (1979) 136–212.
Volume 16, Number 1, January-March 2010
|Page(s)||1 - 22|
|Published online||21 October 2008|