- E. Acerbi and N. Fusco, Semicontinuity problems in the calculus of variations. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 86 (1984) 125–145. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Anza Hafsa and J.-P. Mandallena, Relaxation of variational problems in two-dimensional nonlinear elasticity. Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 186 (2007) 187–198. [MathSciNet]
- O. Anza Hafsa and J.-P. Mandallena, Relaxation theorems in nonlinear elasticity. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré, Anal. Non Linéaire 25 (2008) 135–148.
- J.M. Ball and F. Murat, W1,p-quasiconvexity and variational problems for multiple integrals. J. Funct. Anal. 58 (1984) 225–253. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Ben Belgacem, Relaxation of singular functionals defined on Sobolev spaces. ESAIM: COCV 5 (2000) 71–85. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Carbone and R. De Arcangelis, Unbounded functionals in the calculus of variations, Representation, relaxation, and homogenization, Monographs and Surveys in Pure and Applied Mathematics 125. Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, FL, USA (2002).
- B. Dacorogna, Direct methods in the Calculus of Variations. Springer-Verlag (1989).
- B. Dacorogna and P. Marcellini, General existence theorems for Hamilton-Jacobi equations in the scalar and vectorial cases. Acta Math. 178 (1997) 1–37. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Dacorogna and P. Marcellini, Implicit partial differential equations, Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and their Applications 37. Birkhäuser Boston, Inc., Boston, MA, USA (1999).
- I. Fonseca, The lower quasiconvex envelope of the stored energy function for an elastic crystal. J. Math. Pures Appl. 67 (1988) 175–195. [MathSciNet]
- D. Kinderlehrer and P. Pedregal, Characterizations of Young measures generated by gradients. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 115 (1991) 329–365. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C.B. Morrey, Quasiconvexity and lower semicontinuity of multiple integrals. Pacific J. Math. 2 (1952) 25–53. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Müller, A sharp version of Zhang's theorem on truncating sequences of gradients. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 351 (1999) 4585–4597. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T.R. Rockafellar and J.-B. Wets, Variational analysis, Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften [Fundamental Principles of Mathematical Sciences] 317. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1998).
- M. Wagner, On the lower semicontinuous quasiconvex envelope for unbounded integrands. To appear on ESAIM: COCV (to appear).
- M. Wagner, Quasiconvex relaxation of multidimensional control problems. Adv. Math. Sci. Appl. (to appear).
Volume 16, Number 1, January-March 2010
|Page(s)||37 - 57|
|Published online||21 October 2008|