Volume 25, 2019
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||20 September 2019|
- J.M. Ball, Global invertibility of Sobolev functions and the interpenetration of matter. Proc. R. Soc. Edinb. Sect. A 88 (1981) 315–328. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Conti and G. Dolzmann, On the theory of relaxation in nonlinear elasticity with constraints on the determinant. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 217 (2015) 413–437. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ekeland and R. Témam, Convex Analysis and Variational Problems. In Vol. 28 of Classics in Applied Mathematics. SIAM (1999). [Google Scholar]
- E. Giusti, Direct Methods in the Calculus of Variations. World Scientific (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Müller, Higher integrability of determinants and weak convergence in L1. J. Reine Angew. Math. 412 (1990) 20–34. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.