- A. Auslender and M. Teboulle, Asymptotic Cones and Functions in Optimization and Variational Inequalities. Springer-Verlag, New York (2003).
- J.F. Bonnans and A. Shapiro, Perturbation Analysis of Optimization Problems. Springer-Verlag, New York (2000).
- R.I. Bot and G. Wanka, Farkas-type results with conjugate functions. SIAM J. Optim. 15 (2005) 540–554. [CrossRef]
- R.S. Burachik and V. Jeyakumar, Dual condition for the convex subdifferential sum formula with applications. J. Convex Anal. 12 (2005) 279–290. [MathSciNet]
- A. Charnes, W.W. Cooper and K.O. Kortanek, On representations of semi-infinite programs which have no duality gaps. Manage. Sci. 12 (1965) 113–121. [CrossRef]
- F.H. Clarke, A new approach to Lagrange multipliers. Math. Oper. Res. 2 (1976) 165–174.
- B.D. Craven, Mathematical Programming and Control Theory. Chapman and Hall, London (1978).
- N. Dinh, V. Jeyakumar and G.M. Lee, Sequential Lagrangian conditions for convex programs with applications to semidefinite programming. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 125 (2005) 85–112. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N. Dinh, M.A. Goberna and M.A. López, From linear to convex systems: consistency, Farkas' lemma and applications. J. Convex Anal. 13 (2006) 279–290.
- M.D. Fajardo and M.A. López, Locally Farkas-Minkowski systems in convex semi-infinite programming. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 103 (1999) 313–335. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.A. Goberna and M.A. López, Linear Semi-infinite Optimization. J. Wiley, Chichester (1998).
- J. Gwinner, On results of Farkas type. Numer. Funct. Anal. Appl. 9 (1987) 471–520. [CrossRef]
- J.-B. Hiriart Urruty and C. Lemarechal, Convex Analysis and Minimization Algorithms I. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1993).
- V. Jeyakumar, Asymptotic dual conditions characterizing optimality for infinite convex programs. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 93 (1997) 153–165. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Jeyakumar, Farkas' lemma: Generalizations, in Encyclopedia of Optimization II, C.A. Floudas and P. Pardalos Eds., Kluwer, Dordrecht (2001) 87–91.
- V. Jeyakumar, Characterizing set containments involving infinite convex constraints and reverse-convex constraints. SIAM J. Optim. 13 (2003) 947–959. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Jeyakumar, A.M. Rubinov, B.M. Glover and Y. Ishizuka, Inequality systems and global optimization. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 202 (1996) 900–919. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Jeyakumar, G.M. Lee and N. Dinh, New sequential Lagrange multiplier conditions characterizing optimality without constraint qualifications for convex programs. SIAM J. Optim. 14 (2003) 534–547. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Jeyakumar, N. Dinh and G.M. Lee, A new closed cone constraint qualification for convex optimization, Applied Mathematics Research Report AMR04/8, UNSW, 2004. Unpublished manuscript. http://www.maths.unsw.edu.au/applied/reports/amr08.html
- P.-J. Laurent, Approximation et optimization. Hermann, Paris (1972).
- C. Li and K.F. Ng, On constraint qualification for an infinite system of convex inequalities in a Banach space. SIAM J. Optim. 15 (2005) 488–512. [CrossRef]
- W. Li, C. Nahak and I. Singer, Constraint qualification for semi-infinite systems of convex inequalities. SIAM J. Optim. 11 (2000) 31–52. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O.L. Mangasarian, Set containment characterization. J. Global Optim. 24 (2002) 473–480. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Puente and V.N. Vera de Serio, Locally Farkas-Minkowski linear semi-infinite systems. TOP 7 (1999) 103–121. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.T. Rockafellar, Conjugate Duality and Optimization, CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics 16, SIAM, Philadelphia (1974).
- A. Shapiro, First and second order optimality conditions and perturbation analysis of semi-infinite programming problems, in Semi-Infinite Programming, R. Reemtsen and J. Rückmann Eds., Kluwer, Dordrecht (1998) 103–133.
- C. Zălinescu, Convex analysis in general vector spaces. World Scientific Publishing Co., NJ (2002).
Volume 13, Number 3, July-September 2007
|Page(s)||580 - 597|
|Published online||20 June 2007|