- J.M. Ball and M. Slemrod, Feedback stabilization of distributed semilinear control systems. Appl. Math. Optim. 5 (1979) 169–179. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Ball and M. Slemrod, Nonharmonic Fourier series and the stabilization of distributed semilinear control systems. Commun. Pure Appl. Math. 32 (1979) 555–587. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.-M. Coron and B. d'Andréa-Novel, Stabilization of a rotating body-beam without damping. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control. 43 (1998) 608–618. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.-F. Couchouron, Compactness theorems for abstract evolution problems. J. Evol. Equ. 2 (2002) 151–175. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.-F. Couchouron and M. Kamenski, An abstract topological point of view and a general averaging principle in the theory of differential inclusions. Nonlinear Anal. 42 (2000) 1101–1129. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Courant and D. Hilbert, Methods of Mathematical Physics 1. Interscience, New York (1953).
- C.M. Dafermos and M. Slemrod, Asymptotic behaviour of nonlinear contraction semigroups. J. Funct. Anal. 13 (1973) 97–106. [CrossRef]
- A.M. Fink, Almost Periodic Differential Equations, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 377. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, Springer-Verlag (1974).
- A. Haraux, Almost-periodic forcing for a wave equation with a nonlinear, local damping term. Proc. R. Soc. Edinb., Sect. A, Math. 94 (1983) 195–212.
- A.E. Ingham, Some trigonometrical inequalities with applications to the theory of series. Math. Z. 41 (1936) 367–379. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Jurdjevic and J.P. Quinn, Controllability and stability. J. Differ. Equ. 28 (1978) 381–389. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Pazy, A class of semi-linear equations of evolution. Israël J. Math. 20 (1975) 23–36. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of linear operators and applications to partial differential equations. Springer-Verlag (1975).
- J. Simon, Compact sets in the space Lp(0, T; B). Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 146 (1987) 65–96.
Volume 17, Number 4, October-December 2011
|Page(s)||1144 - 1157|
|Published online||08 November 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.