- L. Ambrosio, I. Fonseca, P. Marcellini and L. Tartar, On a volume-constrained variational problem. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 149 (1999) 23-47. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.E. Gurtin, D. Polignone and J. Vinals, Two-phase binary fluids and immissible fluids described by an order parameter. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 6 (1996) 815-831. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Morini and M.O. Rieger, On a volume constrained variational problem with lower order terms. Appl. Math. Optim (to appear).
- S. Mosconi and P. Tilli, Variational problems with several volume constraints on the level sets. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 14 (2002) 233-247. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Tilli, On a constrained variational problem with an arbitrary number of free boundaries. Interfaces Free Bound. 2 (2000) 201-212. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Volume 10, Number 1, January 2004
|Page(s)||84 - 98|
|Published online||15 February 2004|