- K.E. Breke and B. Øksendal, A verification theorem for combined stochastic control and impulse control, in Stochastic analysis and related topics VI, J. Decreusefond, J. Gjerde, B. Øksendal and A. Üstünel Eds., Birkhauser, Boston (1997) 211–220.
- R. Buckdahn and J. Li, Stochastic differential games and viscosity solutions of Hamiltonian-Jacobi-Bellman-Isaacs equations. SIAM J. Control Optim. 47 (2008) 444–475. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Cadenillas and F. Zapatero, Classical and impulse stochastic control of the exchange rate using interest rates and reserves. Math. Finance 10 (2000) 141–156. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.G. Crandall, H. Ishii and P-L. Lions, User's guide to viscosity solutions of second order partial differential equations. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 27 (1992) 1–67. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.C. Evans and P.E. Souganidis, Differential games and representation formulas for Hamilton-Jacobi equations. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 33 (1984) 773–797. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W.H. Fleming and H.M. Soner, Controlled Markov processes and viscosity solutions. Springer-Verlag, New York (2005).
- W.H. Fleming and P.E. Souganidis, On the existence of value functions of two-player, zero-sum stochastic differential games. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 38 (1989) 293–314. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Korn, Some applications of impulse control in mathematical finance. Math. Meth. Oper. Res. 50 (1999) 493–518. [CrossRef]
- B. Øksendal and A. Sulem, Optimal stochastic impulse control with delayed reaction. Appl. Math. Optim. 58 (2008) 243–255. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.C.G. Rogers and D. Williams, Diffusions, Markov processes, and martingales. John Wiley & Sons, New York (1987).
- A.J. Shaiju and S. Dharmatti, Differential games with continuous, switching and impulse controls. Nonlinear Anal. 63 (2005) 23–41. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Yong, Systems governed by ordinary differential equations with continuous, switching and impulse controls. Appl. Math. Optim. 20 (1989) 223–235. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Yong, Zero-sum differential games involving impulse controls. Appl. Math. Optim. 29 (1994) 243–261. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Volume 17, Number 3, July-September 2011
|Page(s)||749 - 760|
|Published online||23 April 2010|