- G. Allaire, Homogenization and two-scale convergence. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 23 (1992) 1482–1518. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.F. Ashby, The deformation of plastically non-homogeneous alloys. Philos. Mag. 21 (1970) 399–424. [CrossRef]
- D. Cioranescu, A. Damlamian and G. Griso, Periodic unfolding and homogenization. C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 335 (2002) 99–104. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Cioranescu, A. Damlamian and G. Griso, The periodic unfolding method in homogenization. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 40 (2008) 1585–1620. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Dal Maso, A. DeSimone and M.G. Mora, Quasistatic evolution problems for linearly elastic-perfectly plastic materials. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 180 (2006) 237–291. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Dautray and J.-L. Lions, Mathematical analysis and numerical methods for science and technology 2, Functional and variational methods. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1988).
- N.A. Fleck and J.W. Hutchinson, Strain gradient plasticity. Adv. Appl. Mech. 33 (1997) 295–361. [CrossRef]
- N.A. Fleck and J.W. Hutchinson, A reformulation of strain gradient plasticity. J. Mech. Phys. Solids. 49 (2001) 2245–2271. [CrossRef]
- N.A. Fleck and J.R. Willis, Bounds and estimates for the effect of strain gradients upon the effective plastic properties of an isotropic two-phase composite. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 52 (2004) 1855–1888. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Francfort and P.-M. Suquet, Homogenization and mechanical dissipation in thermoviscoelasticity. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 96 (1986) 265–293.
- A. Giacomini and L. Lussardi, Quasi-static evolution for a model in strain gradient plasticity. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 40 (2008) 1201–1245. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Gudmundson, A unified treatment of strain gradient plasticity. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 52 (2004) 1379–1406. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M.E. Gurtin and L. Anand, A theory of strain-gradient plasticity for isotropic, plastically irrotational materials. I. Small deformations. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 53 (2005) 1624–1649. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Lukkassen, G. Nguetseng and P. Wall, Two-scale convergence. Int. J. Pure Appl. Math. 2 (2002) 35–86. [MathSciNet]
- A. Mainik and A. Mielke, Existence results for energetic models for rate-independent systems. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 22 (2005) 73–99.
- A. Mielke, Evolution of rate-independent systems, in Handb. Differ. Equ., Evolutionary equations II, Elsevier/North-Holland, Amsterdam (2005) 461–559.
- A. Mielke and F. Theil, A mathematical model for rate independent phase transformations with hysteresis, in Proceedings of the Workshop on Models of Continuum Mechanics in Analysis and Engineering, H.-D. Alber, R. Balean and R. Farwig Eds., Shaker-Verlag, Aachen (1999) 117–129.
- A. Mielke and A.M. Timofte, Two-scale homogenization for evolutionary variational inequalities via the energetic formulation. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 39 (2007) 642–668. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Nguetseng, A general convergence result for a functional related to the theory of homogenization. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 20 (1989) 608–623. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Tartar, Nonlocal effects induced by homogenization, in Partial differential equations and the calculus of variations II, Progr. Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl. 2, Birkhäuser Boston, Boston (1989) 925–938.
- L. Tartar, Memory effects and homogenization. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 111 (1990) 121–133. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Visintin, Homogenization of the nonlinear Kelvin-Voigt model of viscoelasticity and of the Prager model of plasticity. Contin. Mech. Thermodyn. 18 (2006) 223–252. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Visintin, Homogenization of the nonlinear Maxwell model of viscoelasticity and of the Prandtl-Reuss model of elastoplasticity. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 138 (2008) 1363–1401. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Visintin, Homogenization of nonlinear visco-elastic composites. J. Math. Pures Appl. 89 (2008) 477–504. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.R. Willis, Bounds and self-consistent estimates for the overall moduli of anisotropic composites. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 25 (1977) 182–202.
Volume 17, Number 4, October-December 2011
|Page(s)||1035 - 1065|
|Published online||28 October 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.