Volume 4, 1999
|Page(s)||595 - 608|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- M. Bergounioux and F. Tröltzsch, Optimality Conditions and Generalized Bang-Bang Principle for a State Constrained Semilinear Parabolic Problem. Num. Funct. Anal. Opt. 15 (1996) 517-537. [CrossRef]
- M. Bergounioux and F. Tröltzsch, Optimal Control of Linear Bottleneck Problems. ESAIM: Cont. Optim. Cal. Var. 3 (1998) 235-250. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- E. Casas, Pontryagin's principle for state-constrained boundary control problems of semilinear parabolic equations. SIAM J. Control Optim. 35 (1997) 1297-1327. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.P. Raymond, Non Linear Boundary Control of Semilinear Parabolic Problems with Pointwise State Constraints. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems 3 (1997) 341-370. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.P. Raymond and H. Zidani, Hamiltonian Pontryagin's Principles for Control Problems Governed by Semilinear Parabolic Equations. Appl. Math. Optim., to appear
- F. Tröltzsch, Optimality conditions for parabolic control problems and applications, Teubner Texte zur Mathematik, Teubner, Leipzig (1984).
- J. Zowe and S. Kurcyusz, Regularity and stability for the mathematical programming problem in Banach spaces. Appl. Math. Optim. 5 (1979) 49-62. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.