Volume 5, 2000
|Page(s)||187 - 206|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- H. Brezis, Analyse fonctionnelle. Masson, Paris (1983).
- F. Giannoni, P. Piccione and J.A. Verderesi, An approach to the relativistic brachistochrone problem by sub-Riemannian geometry. J. Math. Phys. 38 (1997) 6367-6381. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Giannoni and P. Piccione, An existence theory for relativistic brachistochrones in stationary space-times. J. Math. Phys. 39 (1998) 6137-6152. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Nash, The embedding problem for Riemannian manifolds. Ann. Math. 63 (1956) 20-63. [CrossRef]
- L.A. Pars, An Introduction to the Calculus of Variations. Heinemann, London (1962).
- V. Perlick, The brachistochrone problem in a stationary space-time. J. Math. Phys. 32 (1991) 3148-3157. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.