Volume 6, 2001
|Page(s)||291 - 331|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- V. Blondel, E. Sontag, M. Vidyasagar and J. Willems, Open Problems in Mathematical Systems and Control Theory. Springer-Verlag, London (1999).
- J.C. Doyle, T.T. Georgiou and M.C. Smith, The parallel projection operators of a nonlinear feedback system, in Proc. 31st IEEE Conf. Dec and Control. Tucson, AZ, IEEE Publications, Piscataway, NJ (1992) 1050-1054.
- A.T. Fuller, In the large stability of relay and saturated control with linear controllers. Internat. J. Control 10 (1969) 457-480. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.J. Hill, Dissipative nonlinear systems: Basic properties and stability analysis, in Proc. 31st IEEE Conf. Dec and Control. Tucson, AZ, IEEE Publications, Piscataway, NJ (1992) 3259-3264.
- W. Liu, Y. Chitour and E.D. Sontag, On finite-gain stabilization of linear systems subject to input saturation. SIAM J. Control Optim. 4 (1996) 1190-1219. [CrossRef]
- Z. Lin and A. Saberi, A semi-global low and high gain design technique for linear systems with input saturation stabilization and disturbance rejection. Internat. J. Robust Nonlinear Control 5 (1995) 381-398. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Z. Lin, A. Saberi and A.R. Teel, Simultaneous Lp-stabilization and internal stabilization of linear systems subject to input saturation - state feedback case. Systems Control Lett. 25 (1995) 219-226. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Megretsky, A gain scheduled for systems with saturation which makes the closed loop system L2-bounded. Preprint (1996).
- E.D. Sontag, Mathematical theory of control. Springer-Verlag, New York (1990).
- E.D. Sontag, Stability and stabilization: Discontinuities and the effect of disturbances, in Nonlinear analysis, differential equation and control, edited by F.H. Clarke and R.J. Stern, Nato Sciences Series C 528 (1999).
- E.D. Sontag and H.J. Sussmann, Remarks on continuous feedbacks, in Proc. IEEE Conf. Dec and Control. Albuquerque, IEEE Publications, Piscataway, NJ (1980) 916-921.
- A.R. Teel, Global Stabilization and restricted tracking for multiple integrators with bounded controls. Systems Control Lett. 24 (1992) 165-171. [CrossRef]
- Y. Yang, H.J. Sussmann and E.D. Sontag, Stabilization of linear systems with bounded controls. IEEE Trans. Automat. Control 39 (1994) 2411-2425. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Yang, Global stabilization of linear systems with bounded feedbacks. Ph.D. Thesis, Rutgers University (1993).
- A.J. Van Der Schaft, L2-gain and passivity techniques in nonlinear control. Springer, London, Lecture Notes in Control and Inform. Sci. (1996).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.