Volume 7, 2002
|Page(s)||1 - 22|
|Published online||15 September 2002|
- K. Bryan and L.F. Caudill, An Inverse Problem in Thermal Imaging. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 56 (1996) 715-735. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Canuto and O. Kavian, Determining Coefficients in a Class of Heat Equations via Boundary Measurements. SIAM J. Math. Anal. (to appear).
- R. Courant and D. Hilbert, Methods of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 1. Wiley, New York (1953).
- N. Garofalo and F.H. Lin, Monotonicity Properties of Variational Integrals, Ap Weights and Unique Continuation. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 35 (1986) 245-268. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O.A. Ladyzhenskaja, V.A. Solonnikov and N.N. Uralceva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type. AMS, Providence, RI, Trans. Math. Monographs 23 (1968).
- Rakesh and W.W. Symes, Uniqueness for an Inverse Problem for the Wave Equation. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 13 (1988) 87-96. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.-C. Saut and B. Scheurer, Unique Continuation for Some Evolution Equations. J. Differential Equations 66 (1987) 118-139. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Vessella, Stability Estimates in an Inverse Problem for a Three-Dimensional Heat Equation. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 28 (1997) 1354-1370. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Vessella, Private Comunication.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.