Volume 8, 2002A tribute to JL Lions
|Page(s)||105 - 125|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- R.A. Albanese, J. Penn and R. Medina, Short-rise-time microwave pulse propagation through dispersive biological media. J. Opt. Soc. Amer. A 6 (1989) 1441-1446. [CrossRef]
- J.C. Anderson, Dielectrics. Reinhold Publishing Company, New York (1964).
- H.T. Banks, Necessary conditions for control problems with variable time lags. SIAM J. Control 6 (1968) 9-47. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H.T. Banks, M.W. Buksas and T. Lin, Electromagnetic Material Interrogation Using Conductive Interfaces and Acoustic Wavefronts. SIAM Frontiers in Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia (2000).
- H.T. Banks and J.K. Raye, Pressure-dependent polarization models in the context of electromagnetic interrogation (in preparation).
- H.T. Banks and J.K. Raye, Well-posedness for systems representing electromagnetic/ acoustic wavefront interaction, Technical Report. Center for Research in Scientific Computation, North Carolina State University - CRSC-TR01-34 (2001).
- H.T. Banks and J.K. Raye, Computational methods for nonsmooth acoustic systems, Technical Report. Center for Research in Scientific Computation, North Carolina State University - CRSC-TR01-02 (2001); Computational and Applied Mathematics (to appear).
- H.T. Banks and J.K. Raye, Computational methods for nonsmooth acoustic systems arising in an electromagnetic hysteresis identification problem, in Proc. of the 18th ASME Biennial Conference on Mechanical Vibration and Noise, Pittsburgh, PA (2001) (to appear).
- H.T. Banks, R.C. Smith and Y. Wang, Smart Material Structures: Modeling, Estimation, and Control. J. Wiley & Sons, Chichester (1996).
- T. Dupont, L2 estimates for Galerkin methods for second order hyperbolic systems. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 10 (1973) 880-889. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W.R. Scott Jr. and J.S. Martin, An experimental model of an electromagnetic sensor for detecting land mines. IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium 2 (1998) 978-981.
- D.E. Lawrence and K. Sarabandi, Acoustic and electromagnetic wave interaction: Analytical formulation for acousto-electromagnetic scattering behavior of a dielectric cylinder. IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation 49 (2001) 1982-1992.
- R. Zimmermann, K. McDonald, J.B. Way and R. Oren, Microclimate, water potential, transpiration, and bole dielectric constant of coniferous and deciduous tree species in the continental boreal ecotone of central Alaska, in Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 1994. IGARSS '94. Surface and Atmospheric Remote Sensing: Technologies, Data Analysis and Interpretation International 1 (1994) 226-228.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.