Volume 8, 2002A tribute to JL Lions
|Page(s)||105 - 125|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- R.A. Albanese, J. Penn and R. Medina, Short-rise-time microwave pulse propagation through dispersive biological media. J. Opt. Soc. Amer. A 6 (1989) 1441-1446. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Anderson, Dielectrics. Reinhold Publishing Company, New York (1964). [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks, Necessary conditions for control problems with variable time lags. SIAM J. Control 6 (1968) 9-47. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks, M.W. Buksas and T. Lin, Electromagnetic Material Interrogation Using Conductive Interfaces and Acoustic Wavefronts. SIAM Frontiers in Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia (2000). [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks and J.K. Raye, Pressure-dependent polarization models in the context of electromagnetic interrogation (in preparation). [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks and J.K. Raye, Well-posedness for systems representing electromagnetic/ acoustic wavefront interaction, Technical Report. Center for Research in Scientific Computation, North Carolina State University - CRSC-TR01-34 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks and J.K. Raye, Computational methods for nonsmooth acoustic systems, Technical Report. Center for Research in Scientific Computation, North Carolina State University - CRSC-TR01-02 (2001); Computational and Applied Mathematics (to appear). [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks and J.K. Raye, Computational methods for nonsmooth acoustic systems arising in an electromagnetic hysteresis identification problem, in Proc. of the 18th ASME Biennial Conference on Mechanical Vibration and Noise, Pittsburgh, PA (2001) (to appear). [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks, R.C. Smith and Y. Wang, Smart Material Structures: Modeling, Estimation, and Control. J. Wiley & Sons, Chichester (1996). [Google Scholar]
- T. Dupont, L2 estimates for Galerkin methods for second order hyperbolic systems. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 10 (1973) 880-889. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Scott Jr. and J.S. Martin, An experimental model of an electromagnetic sensor for detecting land mines. IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium 2 (1998) 978-981. [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Lawrence and K. Sarabandi, Acoustic and electromagnetic wave interaction: Analytical formulation for acousto-electromagnetic scattering behavior of a dielectric cylinder. IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation 49 (2001) 1982-1992. [Google Scholar]
- R. Zimmermann, K. McDonald, J.B. Way and R. Oren, Microclimate, water potential, transpiration, and bole dielectric constant of coniferous and deciduous tree species in the continental boreal ecotone of central Alaska, in Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 1994. IGARSS '94. Surface and Atmospheric Remote Sensing: Technologies, Data Analysis and Interpretation International 1 (1994) 226-228. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.