Volume 8, 2002A tribute to JL Lions
|Page(s)||1029 - 1042|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- M. Ahmedou, Z. Djadli and A. Malchiodi, Prescribing a fourth order conformal invariant on the standard sphere. Part I: Perturbation Result. Comm. Comtemporary Math. (to appear). [Google Scholar]
- T. Branson, Differential operators cannonically associated to a conformal structure. Math. Scand. 57 (1985) 293-345. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chang and P. Yang, Extremal metrics of zeta functional determinants on 4-manifolds. Ann. Math. 142 (1995) 171-212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chang, M. Gursky and P. Yang, An equation of Monge-Ampere type in conformal geometry and four-manifolds of positive Ricci curvature. Ann. Math. (to appear) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Choi and X. Xu, Nonlinear biharmonic equation with negative exponent. Preprint (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Djadli, E. Hebey and M. Ledoux, Paneitz operators and applications. Duke Math. J. 104 (2000) 129-169. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fefferman and R. Graham, Conformal Invariants, in Élie Cartan et les Mathématiques d'aujourd'hui. Asterisque (1985) 95-116. [Google Scholar]
- E. Hebey and F. Robert, Coercivity and Struwe's compactness for Paneitz type operators with constant coefficients. Preprint. [Google Scholar]
- S. Paneitz, A quartic conformally covariant differential operator for arbitrary pseudo-Riemannian manifolds. Preprint (1983). [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu and P. Yang, Positivity of Paneitz operators. Discrete Continuous Dynam. Syst. 7 (2001) 329-342. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.