Volume 9, March 2003
|Page(s)||343 - 352|
|Published online||15 September 2003|
- D. Ayels, Stabilization of a class of nonlinear systems by a smooth feedback. System Control Lett. 5 (1985) 181-191.
- R.W. Brockett, Differentiel Geometric Control Theory, Chapter Asymptotic stability and feedback stabilization. Brockett, Milmann, Sussman (1983) 181-191.
- J. Carr, Applications of Center Manifold Theory. Springer Verlag, New York (1981).
- R. Chabour, G. Sallet and J.C. Vivalda, Stabilization of nonlinear two dimentional system: A bilinear approach. Math. Control Signals Systems (1996) 224-246.
- J.M. Coron, A Necessary Condition for Feedback Stabilization. System Control Lett. 14 (1990) 227-232. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- W. Hahn, Stability of Motion. Springer Verlag (1967).
- H. Hermes, Homogeneous Coordinates and Continuous Asymptotically Stabilizing Control laws, Differential Equations, Stability and Control, edited by S. Elaydi. Marcel Dekker Inc., Lecture Notes in Appl. Math. 10 (1991) 249-260.
- M.A. Krosnosel'skii and P.P. Zabreiko Geometric Methods of Nonlinear Analysis. Springer Verlag, New York (1984).
- J.L. Massera, Contribution to stability theory. Ann. Math. 64 (1956) 182-206. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.