Volume 11, Number 2, April 2005
|Page(s)||161 - 179|
|Published online||15 March 2005|
- R. Abraham and J.W. Robbin, Transversal Mappings and Flows. W. A. Benjamin, New York (1967).
- D. Aeyels, Generic observability of differentiable systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 19 (1981) 595-603. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.-P. Gauthier, H. Hammouri and I. Kupka, Observers for nonlinear systems. In Proc. of the IEEE 30th CDC (1991) 1483-1489.
- J.-P. Gauthier and I. Kupka, Observability and observers for nonlinear systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 32 (1994) 975-994. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.-P. Gauthier and I. Kupka, Observability for systems with more outputs than inputs and asymptotic observers. Math. Zeitschrift 223 (1996) 47-78. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.P. Gauthier and I. Kupka, Deterministic observation: theory and applications. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (2002).
- M. Golubitsky and V. Guillemin, Stable Mappings and Their Singularities. Springer–Verlag, New York (1986).
- J. Stark, Delay embedding for forced systems – I. Deterministic forcing. J. Nonlinear Sci. 9 (1999) 255-332. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Stark, D.S. Broomhead, M.E. Davies and J. Huke, Delay embedding for forced systems – II. Stochastic forcing. J. Nonlinear Sci. (to appear).
- F. Takens, Detecting strange attractors in turbulence. No. 898 in Lect. Notes Math. Springer-Verlag, Coventry (1981).
- J.-C. Vivalda, On the genericity of the observability of uncontrolled discrete nonlinear systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 42 (2003).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.