Volume 11, Number 3, July 2005
|Page(s)||487 - 507|
|Published online||15 July 2005|
- W. Arendt and C.J.K. Batty, Tauberian theorems and stability of one-parameter semigroups. Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 306 (1988) 837–852. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Brezis, Analyse fonctionnelle. Théorie et applications. Masson, Paris (1983).
- M. Bruneau, Ph. Herzog, J. Kergomard and J.-D. Polack, General formulation of the dispersion equation in bounded visco-thermal fluid, and application to some simple geometries. Wave Motion 11 (1989) 441–451. [CrossRef]
- T. Cazenave and A. Haraux, An introduction to semilinear evolution equations. Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and its Applications 13 (1998).
- F. Conrad and M. Pierre, Stabilization of second order evolution equations by unbounded nonlinear feedback. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré, Anal. Non Linéaire 11 (1994) 485–515.
- R.F. Curtain and H. Zwart, An introduction to infinite-dimensional linear systems theory. Texts Appl. Math. 21 (1995).
- G. Dauphin, D. Heleschewitz and D. Matignon, Extended diffusive representations and application to non-standard oscillators, in Proc. of Math. Theory on Network Systems (MTNS), Perpignan, France (2000).
- R. Dautray and J.-L. Lions, Mathematical analysis and numerical methods for science and technology, Vol. 5. Springer, New York (1984).
- Z.E.A. Fellah, C. Depollier and M. Fellah, Direct and inverse scattering problem in porous material having a rigid frame by fractional calculus based method. J. Sound Vibration 244 (2001) 3659–3666.
- H. Haddar, T. Hélie and D. Matignon, A Webster-Lokshin model for waves with viscothermal losses and impedance boundary conditions: strong solutions, in Proc. of Sixth international conference on mathematical and numerical aspects of wave propagation phenomena, Jyväskylä, Finland (2003) 66–71.
- Th. Hélie, Unidimensional models of acoustic propagation in axisymmetric waveguides. J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 114 (2003) 2633–2647. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.E. Ingham, On Wiener's method in Tauberian theorems, in Proc. London Math. Soc. II 38 (1935) 458–480.
- J. Korevaar, On Newman's quick way to the prime number theorem. Math. Intell. 4 (1982) 108–115. [CrossRef]
- A.A. Lokshin, Wave equation with singular retarded time. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 240 (1978) 43–46 (in Russian). [MathSciNet]
- A.A. Lokshin and V.E. Rok, Fundamental solutions of the wave equation with retarded time. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 239 (1978) 1305–1308 (in Russian). [MathSciNet]
- Z.-H. Luo, B.-Z. Guo and O. Morgul, Stability and stabilization of infinite dimensional systems and applications. Comm. Control Engrg. Springer-Verlag, New York (1999).
- Yu.I. Lyubich and V.Q. Phóng, Asymptotic stability of linear differential equations in Banach spaces. Stud. Math. 88 (1988) 37–42.
- D. Matignon, Stability properties for generalized fractional differential systems. ESAIM: Proc. 5 (1998) 145–158. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G. Montseny, Diffusive representation of pseudo-differential time-operators. ESAIM: Proc. 5 (1998) 159–175. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- D.J. Newman, Simple analytic proof of the prime number theorem. Am. Math. Mon. 87 (1980) 693–696. [CrossRef]
- J.-D. Polack, Time domain solution of Kirchhoff's equation for sound propagation in viscothermal gases: a diffusion process. J. Acoustique 4 (1991) 47–67.
- O.J. Staffans, Well-posedness and stabilizability of a viscoelastic equation in energy space. Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 345 (1994) 527–575. [CrossRef]
- O.J. Staffans, Passive and conservative continuous-time impedance and scattering systems. Part I: Well-posed systems. Math. Control Sig. Syst. 15 (2002) 291–315. [CrossRef]
- G. Weiss, O.J. Staffans and M. Tucsnak, Well-posed linear systems – a survey with emphasis on conservative systems. Internat. J. Appl. Math. Comput. Sci. 11 (2001) 7–33.
- G. Weiss and M. Tucsnak, How to get a conservative well-posed linear system out of thin air. Part I. Well-posedness and energy balance. ESAIM: COCV 9 (2003) 247–273. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.