Volume 14, Number 3, July-September 2008
|Page(s)||632 - 656|
|Published online||18 January 2008|
- K. Ammari and M. Tucsnak, Stabilization of Bernoulli-Euler beams by means of a pointwise feedback force. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2000) 1160–1181. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K. Ammari, Z. Liu and M. Tucsnak, Decay rates for a beam with pointwise force and moment feedback. Math. Control Signals Systems 15 (2002) 229–255. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.A. Avdonin and S.A. Ivanov, Families of Exponentials: The Method of Moments in Controllability Problems for Distributed Parameter Systems. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (1995).
- S.A. Avdonin and S.A. Ivanov, Riesz bases of exponentials and divided differences. St. Petersburg Math. J. 13 (2002) 339–351. [MathSciNet]
- S.A. Avdonin and W. Moran, Simultaneous control problems for systems of elastic strings and beams. Syst. Control Lett. 44 (2001) 147–155. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- C. Castro and E. Zuazua, A hybrid system consisting of two flexible beams connected by a point mass: spectral analysis and well-posedness in asymmetric spaces. ESAIM: Proc. 2 (1997) 17–53. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- C. Castro and E. Zuazua, Boundary controllability of a hybrid system consisting in two flexible beams connected by a point mass. SIAM J. Control Optim. 36 (1998) 1576–1595.
- C. Castro and E. Zuazua, Exact boundary controllability of two Euler-Bernoulli beams connected by a point mass. Math. Comput. Modelling 32 (2000) 955–969. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Chen, M.C. Delfour, A.M. Krall and G. Payre, Modeling, stabilization and control of serially connected beams. SIAM J. Control Optim. 25 (1987) 526–546. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Chen, S.G. Krantz, D.L. Russell, C.E. Wayne, H.H. West and M.P. Coleman, Analysis, designs, and behavior of dissipative joints for coupled beams. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 49 (1989) 1665–1693. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Cox and E. Zuazua, The rate at which energy decays in a damped string. Comm. Partial Diff. Eq. 19 (1994) 213–243. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Cox and E. Zuazua, The rate at which energy decays in a string damped at one end. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 44 (1995) 545–573. [MathSciNet]
- R.F. Curtain and G. Weiss, Exponential stabilization of well-posed systems by colocated feedback. SIAM J. Control Optim. 45 (2006) 273–297. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Dáger and E. Zuazua, Wave Propagation, Observation and Control in 1-d Flexible Multi-Structures, Mathématiques et Applications 50. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2006).
- B.Z. Guo and K.Y. Chan, Riesz basis generation, eigenvalues distribution, and exponential stability for a Euler-Bernoulli beam with joint feedback control. Rev. Mat. Complut. 14 (2001) 205–229. [MathSciNet]
- B.Z. Guo and J.M. Wang, Riesz basis generation of an abstract second-order partial differential equation system with general non-separated boundary conditions. Numer. Funct. Anal. Optim. 27 (2006) 291–328. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.Z. Guo and G.Q. Xu, Riesz basis and exact controllability of C0-groups with one-dimensional input operators. Syst. Control Lett. 52 (2004) 221–232.
- B.Z. Guo and G.Q. Xu, Expansion of solution in terms of generalized eigenfunctions for a hyperbolic system with static boundary condition. J. Funct. Anal. 231 (2006) 245–268. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.Ya. Levin, On bases of exponential functions in L2. Zapiski Math. Otd. Phys. Math. Facul. Khark. Univ. 27 (1961) 39–48 (in Russian).
- K.S. Liu and Z. Liu, Exponential decay of energy of vibrating strings with local viscoelasticity. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 53 (2002) 265–280. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K.S. Liu and B. Rao, Exponential stability for the wave equations with local Kelvin-Voigt damping. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 57 (2006) 419–432. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Z.H. Luo, B.Z. Guo and Ö. Morgül, Stability and Stabilization of Linear Infinite Dimensional Systems with Applications. Springer-Verlag, London (1999).
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations. Springer-Verlag, New York (1983).
- R. Rebarber, Exponential stability of coupled beams with dissipative joints: a frequency domain approach. SIAM J. Control Optim. 33 (1995) 1–28.
- M. Renardy, On the linear stability of hyperbolic PDEs and viscoelastic flows. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 45 (1994) 854–865. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.A. Shkalikov, Boundary problems for ordinary differential equations with parameter in the boundary conditions. J. Soviet Math. 33 (1986) 1311–1342. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Wang and S.P. Yung, Stability of a nonuniform Rayleigh beam with internal dampings. Syst. Control Lett. 55 (2006) 863–870.
- G. Weiss and R.F. Curtain, Exponential stabilization of a Rayleigh beam using colocated control. IEEE Trans. Automatic Control (to appear).
- G.Q. Xu and B.Z. Guo, Riesz basis property of evolution equations in Hilbert spaces and application to a coupled string equation. SIAM J. Control Optim. 42 (2003) 966–984. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.Q. Xu and S.P. Yung, Stabilization of Timoshenko beam by means of pointwise controls. ESAIM: COCV 9 (2003) 579–600. [EDP Sciences]
- R.M. Young, An Introduction to Nonharmonic Fourier Series. Academic Press, Inc., London (1980).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.