Volume 15, Number 2, April-June 2009
|Page(s)||245 - 278|
|Published online||26 April 2008|
- E. Acerbi and N. Fusco, Semicontinuity problems in the calculus of variations. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 86 (1984) 125–145. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Ball, A version of the fundamental theorem for Young measures, in PDE's and continuum models of phase transitions (Nice, 1988), Lecture Notes in Physics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1989) 207–215.
- H. Brezis, Opérateurs maximaux monotones et semi-groupes de contractions dans les espaces de Hilbert. North-Holland, Amsterdam-London; American Elsevier, New York (1973).
- G. Dal Maso, G. Francfort and R. Toader, Quasistatic crack growth in nonlinear elasticity. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 176 (2005) 165–225. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Dal Maso, A. De Simone, M.G. Mora and M. Morini, Time-dependent systems of generalized Young measures. Netw. Heterog. Media 2 (2007) 1–36. [MathSciNet]
- G. Dal Maso, A. De Simone, M.G. Mora and M. Morini, Globally stable quasistatic evolution in plasticity with softening. Netw. Heterog. Media (to appear).
- I. Fonseca, S. Müller and P. Pedregal, Analysis of concentration and oscillation effects generated by gradients. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 29 (1998) 736–756. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Francfort and A. Mielke, Existence results for a class of rate-independent material models with nonconvex elastic energy. J. Reine Angew. Math. 595 (2006) 55–91. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Kočvara, A. Mielke and T. Roubíček, A rate-independent approach to the delamination problem. Math. Mech. Solids 11 (2006) 423–447. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.N. Kolmogorov, Foundations of the Theory of Probability. Chelsea Publishing Company, 2nd edition, New York (1956).
- C. Miehe and M. Lambrecht, Analysis of microstructure development in shearbands by energy relaxation of incremental stress potentials: large-strain theory for standard dissipative solids. Internat. J. Numer. Methods Engrg. 58 (2003) 1–41. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Miehe, J. Schotte and M. Lambrecht, Computational homogenization of materials with microstructures based on incremental variational formulations, in IUTAM Symposium on Computational Mechanics of Solid Materials at Large Strains (Stuttgart, 2001), Solid Mech. Appl., Kluwer Acad. Publ., Dordrecht (2003) 87–100.
- A. Mielke, Evolution of rate-independent systems, in Evolutionary equations, Vol. II, C.M. Dafermos and E. Feireisl Eds., Handbook of Differential Equations, Elsevier/North-Holland, Amsterdam (2005) 461–559.
- A. Mielke and T. Roubíček, Rate-independent damage processes in nonlinear elasticity. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 16 (2006) 177–209. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Mielke, F. Theil and V.I. Levitas, A variational formulation of rate-independent phase transformations using an extremum principle. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 162 (2002) 137–177. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Ortiz and E. Repetto, Nonconvex energy minimization and dislocation structures in ductile single crystals. J. Mech. Physics Solids 47 (1999) 397–462. [CrossRef]
- P. Pedregal, Parametrized measures and variational principles. Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and their Applications 30. Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel (1997).
- M. Valadier, Young measures, in Methods of nonconvex analysis (Varenna, 1989), Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1990) 152–188.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.