Volume 17, Number 1, January-March 2011
|Page(s)||86 - 101|
|Published online||09 October 2009|
- H. Berestycki and P.L. Lions, Nonlinear scalar field equations I. Existence of a ground state. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 82 (1983) 313–345. [MathSciNet]
- M. Biskup and W. König, Long-time tails in the parabolic Anderson model with bounded potential. Ann. Probab. 29 (2001) 636–682. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Braides, Γ-Convergence for Beginners. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK (2002).
- J.E. Brother and W.P. Ziemer, Minimal rearrangements of Sobolev functions. J. Reine Angew. Math. 384 (1988) 153–179. [MathSciNet]
- C.C. Chen and C.S. Lin, Uniqueness of the ground state solutions of Δu + f(u) = 0 in , n ≥ 3. Comm. Partial Diff. Eq. 16 (1991) 1549–1572. [CrossRef]
- C. Cortazar, M. Elgueta and P. Felmer, On a semilinear elliptic problem in with a non-Lipschitzian nonlinearity. Adv. Diff. Eq. 1 (1996) 199–218.
- C. Cortazar, M. Elgueta and P. Felmer, Uniqueness of positive solutions of Δu + f(u) = 0 in , N ≥ 3. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 142 (1998) 127–141. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Gärtner and S.A. Molchanov, Parabolic problems for the Anderson model. I. Intermittency and related topics. Comm. Math. Phys. 132 (1990) 613–655. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W. König, Große Abweichungen, Techniken und Anwendungen. Vorlesungsskript Universität Leipzig, Germany (2006).
- M.K. Kwong, Uniqueness of positive solutions of Δu - u +up = 0 in . Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 105 (1989) 243–266. [MathSciNet]
- E.H. Lieb and M. Loss, Analysis, AMS Graduate Studies 14. Second edition, Providence, USA (2001).
- P. Pucci, M. García-Huidobro, R. Manásevich and J. Serrin, Qualitative properties of ground states for singular elliptic equations with weights. Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 185 (2006) 205–243. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.