Volume 18, Number 3, July-September 2012
|Page(s)||611 - 620|
|Published online||22 July 2011|
- O. Alvarez, J.-M. Lasry and P.-L. Lions, Convex viscosity solutions and state constraints. J. Math. Pures Appl. 76 (1997) 265–288. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- L. Caffarelli and X. Cabré, Fully nonlinear elliptic equations, American Mathematical Society Colloquium Publications 43. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Chen, Y. Giga and S. Goto, Uniqueness and existence of viscosity solutions of generalized mean curvature flow equations. J. Differential Geom. 33 (1991) 749–786. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Crandall, H. Ishii and P.-L. Lions, User’s guide to viscosity solutions of second order partial differential equations. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 27 (1992) 1–67. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Fleming and H.M. Soner, Controlled Markov Processes and Viscosity Solutions, Graduate Studies in Mathematics 58. Applications of Mathematics, Springer-Verlag (1993). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kirchheim and J. Kristensen, Differentiability of convex envelopes. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 333 (2001) 725–728. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Oberman, The convex envelope is the solution of a nonlinear obstacle problem. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 135 (2007) 1689–1694. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Oberman, Computing the convex envelope using a nonlinear partial differential equation. Math. Mod. Methods Appl. Sci. 18 (2008) 759–780. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Oberman and L. Silvestre, The Dirichlet Problem for the Convex Envelope. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (to appear). [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Soner and N. Touzi, Stochastic representation of mean curvature type geometric flows. Ann. Probab. 31 (2003) 1145–1165. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- N. Touzi, Stochastic control and application to Finance. Lecture Notes available at http://www.cmap.polytechnique.fr/˜touzi/. [Google Scholar]
- L. Vese, A method to convexify functions via curve evolution. Comm. Partial Diff. Eq. 24 (1999) 1573–1591. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.