Volume 19, Number 4, October-December 2013
|Page(s)||931 - 946|
|Published online||04 July 2013|
- G. Allaire, Homogenization and two-scale convergence. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 23 (1992) 1482–1518. [Google Scholar]
- G. Allaire, Alain Damlamian and Ulrich Hornung, Two-scale convergence on periodic surfaces and applications, in Proc. International Conference on Mathematical Modelling of Flow through Porous Media, edited by A. Bourgeat et al. World Scientific Pub., Singapore (1995) 15–25. [Google Scholar]
- G. Allaire and C. Conca, Bloch wave homogenization and spectral asymptotic analysis. J. Math. Pures Appl. 77 (1998) 153–208. [Google Scholar]
- G. Ben Arous and H. Owhadi, Multiscale homogenization with bounded ratios and anomalous slow diffusion. Commun. Pure Appl. Math. 56 (2003) 80–113. [Google Scholar]
- D. Cioranescu and J. Saint Jean Paulin, Homogenization in open sets with holes. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 71 (1979) 590–607. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Damlamian and P. Donato, Which sequences of holes are admissible for periodic homogenization with Neumann boundary condition? ESAIM: COCV 8 (2002) 555–585. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kallenberg, Foundations of Modern Probability. Probability and its applications, 2nd edition. Springer (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Neuss-Radu, Homogenization techniques. Diplomaarbeit. University of Heidelberg (1992). [Google Scholar]
- M. Neuss-Radu, Some extensions of two-scale convergence. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 322 (1996) 899–904. [Google Scholar]
- G. Nguetseng, A general convergence result for a functional related to the theory of homogenization. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 20 (1989) 608–623. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W. Rudin, Real and Complex Analysis. 3rd edition. McGraw-Hill, Inc. (1987). [Google Scholar]
- K. Santugini-Repiquet, Homogenization of ferromagnetic multilayers in the presence of surface energies. ESAIM: COCV 13 (2007) 305–330. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K. Santugini-Repiquet, Homogenization of the heat equation in multilayers with interlayer conduction. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 137 (2007) 147–181. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.