Volume 20, Number 1, January-March 2014
|Page(s)||141 - 157|
|Published online||10 December 2013|
- L.B. Bicho and A. Ornelas, Radially increasing minimizing surfaces or deformations under pointwise constraints on positions and gradients. Nonlinear Anal. 74 (2011) 7061–7070. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Carlota, S. Chá and A. Ornelas, Existence of radially increasing minimizers for nonconvex vectorial multiple integrals in the calculus of variations or optimal control, preprint. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cellina and S. Perrotta, On minima of radially symmetric fuctionals of the gradient. Nonlinear Anal. 23 (1994) 239–249. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cellina and M. Vornicescu, On gradient flows. J. Differ. Eqs. 145 (1998) 489–501. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Crasta, Existence, uniqueness and qualitative properties of minima to radially-symmetric noncoercive nonconvex variational problems. Math. Z. 235 (2000) 569–589. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Crasta, On the minimum problem for a class of noncoercive nonconvex functionals. SIAM J. Control Optim. 38 (1999) 237–253. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Crasta and A. Malusa, Euler-Lagrange inclusions and existence of minimizers for a class of non-coercive variational problems. J. Convex Anal. 7 (2000) 167–181. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ekeland and R. Temam, Convex analysis and variational problems, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1976). [Google Scholar]
- S. Krömer, Existence and symmetry of minimizers for nonconvex radially symmetric variational problems. Calc. Var. PDEs 32 (2008) 219–236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Krömer and H. Kielhöfer, Radially symmetric critical points of non-convex functionals. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 138 (2008) 1261–1280. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Pedregal and A. Ornelas (editors), Mathematical methods in materials science and enginneering. CIM 1997 summerschool with courses by N. Kikuchi, D. Kinderlehrer, P. Pedregal. CIM www.cim.pt (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J. Yeh, Lectures on Real Analysis. World Scientific, Singapore (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.