Volume 26, 2020
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||19 February 2020|
- M. Afilal and F. Ammar Khodja Stability of coupled second order equations. Comput. Appl. Math. 19 (2000) 91–107. [Google Scholar]
- F. Abdallah, Y. Chitour, M. Ghader and A. Wehbe, Optimal indirect stability of a weakly damped elastic abstract system of second order equations coupled by velocities. Comm. Pure Appl. Anal. 18 (2019) 2789–2818. [Google Scholar]
- F. Alabau-Boussouira, Indirect boundary stabilization of weakly coupled hyperbolic systems. SIAM J. Control. Optim. 41 (2002) 511–541. [Google Scholar]
- F. Alabau, P. Cannarsa and V. Komornik, Indirect internal stabilization of weakly coupled evolution equations. J. Evol. Equ. 2 (2002) 127–150. [Google Scholar]
- F. Alabau-Boussouira and M. Léautaud, Indirect stabilization of locally coupled wave-type systems. ESAIM: COCV 18 (2011) 548–582. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ammari, E.M.A. Benhassi, S. Boulite and L. Maniar, Exponential energy decay of some coupled second order systems. Semigroup Forum 86 (2012) 362–382. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ammari and M. Mehrenberger, Stabilization of coupled systems. Acta Math. Hungar. 123 (2009) 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- A. Haraux and M.A. Jendoubi, The convergence problem for dissipative autonomous systems – classical methods and recent advances. SpringerBriefs in Mathematics. Springer, Cham (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Haraux and M.A. Jendoubi, A Liapunov function approach to the stabilization of second order coupled systems. North-West. Eur. J. Math. 2 (2016) 121–144. [Google Scholar]
- V. Komornik, Exact Controllability and Stabilization: The Multiplier Method. Exact Controllability and Stabilization : The Multiplier Method. Wiley-Masson Series Research in Applied Mathematics, Wiley (1995). [Google Scholar]
- P. Loreti and B.P. Rao, Optimal energy decay rate for partially damped systems by spectral compensation. SIAM J. Control. Optim. 45 (2006) 1612–1632. [Google Scholar]
- S. Marx, Y. Chitour and C. Prieur, Stability analysis of dissipative systems subject to nonlinear damping via Lyapunov techniques. ArXiv preprint arXiv:1808.05370 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.