Volume 4, 1999
|Page(s)||99 - 121|
|Published online||15 August 2002|
- E.D. Sontag, Smooth stabilization implies coprime factorization. IEEE Trans. Automat. Cont. 34 (1989) 435-443. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Freeman, Global internal stabilizability does not imply global external stabilizability for small sensor disturbances. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 40 (1996) 2119-2122. [CrossRef]
- R. Freeman and P. Kokotovic, Robust nonlinear control design - state-space and Lyapunov techniques, Birkhäuser, Boston Basel Berlin (1996).
- E.D. Sontag, Mathematical control theory: Deterministic Finite Dimensional Systems, Text in Applied Mathematics 6, Springer-Verlag, New York Berlin Heidelberg (1990).
- C. Samson, Velocity and torque feedback control of a nonholomic cart, in Robot Control, Proc. of the International Workshop on Nonlinear and Adaptive Control: Issues in Robotics, C. Canudas de Wit Ed., Grenoble, France, November 21-23, 1990, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg New York, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences 162 (1991) 125-151.
- J.M. Coron, Global asymptotic Stabilization for controllable systems without drift. Math. Control Signals Systems 5 (1992) 295-312. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Coron, Stabilization in finite time of locally controllable systems by means of continuous time-varying feedback laws. SIAM J. Contr. Opt. 33 (1995) 804-833. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Coron, On the stabilization of controllable and observable systems by an output feedback law. Math. Control Signals Systems 7 (1994) 187-216. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Freeman, Time-varying feedback for the global stabilization of nonlinear systems with measurement disturbances, in Proc. European Control Conference, Brussels (1997).
- N.N. Krasovskii, Stability of motion, Standford University Press, Standford (1963).
- J.M. Coron, L. Praly and A. Teel, Feedback stabilization of nonlinear systems: sufficient conditions and Lyapynov and Input-output techniques, in Trends in Control, A. Isidori Ed., Springer-Verlag (1995) 293-348.
- E.D. Sontag and Y. Wang, New characterizations of the input to state stability property. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 41 (1996) 1283-1294. [CrossRef]
- Y. Lin, Input-to-state stability for noncompact sets Proc. 13th IFAC World Congress, Vol. E, San Francisco (1996) 73-78.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.