Volume 9, March 2003
|Page(s)||461 - 483|
|Published online||15 September 2003|
- N.S. Bakhvalov, Averaging of partial differential equations with rapidly oscillating coefficients. Soviet Math. Dokl. 16 (1975).
- A. Bensoussan, J.L. Lions and G. Papanicolaou, Asymptotic analysis for periodic structures. North-Holland (1978).
- F. Campillo, M.L. Kleptsyna and A.L. Piatnitski, Homogenization of random parabolic operators with large potential. Stochastic Process. Appl. 93 (2001) 57-85. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Cioranescu and J. Saint Jean Paulin, Homogenization in open sets with holes. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 71 (1979) 590-607. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Cioranescu and J. Saint Jean Paulin, Homogenization of reticulated structures. Springer-Verlag (1999).
- P. Donato and A. Nabil, Homogenization and correctors for the heat equation in perforated domains. Ricerche di Mat. L (2001) 115-144.
- A. Friedman, Partial differential equations of parabolic type. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1964).
- U. Hornung, Homogenization and porous media. Springer-Verlag, IAM 6 (1997).
- V.V. Jikov, S.M. Kozlov and O.A. Oleinik, Homogenization of differential operators and integral functionals. Springer-Verlag (1994).
- M.L. Kleptsyna and A.L. Piatnitski, Homogenization of random parabolic operators. Gakuto International Series. Math. Sci. Appl. 9 (1997), Homogenization and Appl. to Material Sciences, 241-255.
- M.L. Kleptsyna and A.L. Piatnitski, Averaging of non selfadjoint parabolic equations with random evolution (dynamics), Preprint INRIA. J. Funct. Anal. (submitted).
- M.A. Krasnosel'skii, E.A. Lifshits and E.A. Sobolev, Positive linear systems. The method of positive linear operators.Heldermann Verlag , Sigma Ser. Appl. Math. 5 (1989)
- A.L. Piatnitsky, Parabolic equations with rapidly oscillating coefficients (In Russian). English transl. Moscow Univ. Math. Bull. 3 (1980) 33-39.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.