Volume 10, Number 4, October 2004
|Page(s)||615 - 623|
|Published online||15 October 2004|
- R.H. Cannon, Jr. and E. Schmitz, Inital experiments on the end-point control of a flexible one-link Robot. Inter. J. Robotics Res. 3 (1984) 62-75. [CrossRef]
- G. Chen, M.C. Delfour, A.M. Krall and G. Payre, Modeling, stabilization and control of serially connected beam. SIAM J. Control Optim. 25 (1987) 526-546. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.A. Chodavarapu and M.W. Spong, On noncolocted control of a single flexible link, in Proc. of the 1996 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Minneapolis, Minnesota (April 1996) 1101-1106.
- B.Z. Guo and Q. Song, Tracking control of a flexible beam by nonlinear boundary feedback. J. Appl. Math. Stochastic Anal. 8 (1995) 47-58. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.Z. Guo, Riesz basis approach to the tracking control of a flexible beam with a tip rigid body without dissipativity. Optim. Methods Softw. 17 (2002) 655-681. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- T. Hämäläinen and S. Pohjolainen, A finite dimensional robust controller for systems in the CD-algebra. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 45 (2000) 421-431. [CrossRef]
- S. Lee and J.L. Junkins, Explicit generalization of Langrange's equations for hybrid coordinate dynamic systems, J. Guid. Control Dyn. 15 (1992) 1443-1452.
- Z.H. Luo, B.Z. Guo and Ö. Morgül, Stability and Stabilization of Linear Dimensional Systems with Applications. Springer-Verlag, London (1999).
- J.C. Oostveen and R.F. Curtain, Robustly stabilizing controllers for dissipative infinite-dimensional systems with collocated actuators and sensors. Automatica 36 (2000) 337-348. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Rebarber and G. Weiss, Internal model based tracking and disturbance rejection for stable well-posed systems. Automatica, in press.
- Y. Sakawa, F. Matsuno and S. Fukushima, Modeling and feedback control of a flexible arm. J. Rob. Syst. 2 (1985) 453-472. [CrossRef]
- Y. Sakawa and Z.H. Luo, Modeling and control of coupled bending and torsional vibrations of flexible beam. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control 34 (1989) 970-977. [CrossRef]
- V.A. Spetor and H. Flashner, Modeling and design implification of noncollocated control in flexible systems. J. Dyn. Syst. Meas. Control 112 (1990) 186-193. [CrossRef]
- G. Weiss and R. Rebarber, Optimizability and estimatability for infinite-dimensional linear systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2001) 1204-1232. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K. Yuan and L. Liu, Achieving mininmum phase transfer function for a noncollocated single-link flexible manipulator. Asian J. Control 2 (2000) 179-191. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.