Volume 11, Number 2, April 2005
|Page(s)||219 - 228|
|Published online||15 March 2005|
- J.-P. Aubin and H. Frankowska, Set-valued analysis. Birkhäuser (1990). [Google Scholar]
- G. Bartolini, A. Levant, A. Pisano and E. Usai, Higher-order sliding modes for the output-feedback control of nonlinear uncertain systems. Sliding mode control in engineering, W. Perruquetti and J.P. Barbot Eds., Dekker (2002). [Google Scholar]
- G. Bartolini and T. Zolezzi, Control of nonlinear variable structure systems. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 118 (1986) 42–62. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bartolini and T. Zolezzi, Behavior of variable-structure control systems near the sliding manifold. Syst. Control Lett. 21 (1993) 43–48. [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Clarke, Optimization and nonsmooth analysis. Wiley-Interscience (1983). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. DeCarlo, S.H. Zak and G.P. Matthews, Variable structure control of non linear systems: a tutorial. Proc. IEEE 76 (1988) 212–232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Deimling, Multivalued differential equations. De Gruyter (1992). [Google Scholar]
- A. Dontchev and T. Zolezzi, Well-posed optimization problems, Springer. Lect. Notes Math. 1543 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- C. Edwards and S. Spurgeon, Sliding mode control: theory and applications. Taylor and Francis (1988). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Filippov, Differential equations with discontinuous right-hand side. Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. 42 (1964) 199–231. [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Filippov, Differential equations with discontinuous righthand sides. Kluwer (1988). [Google Scholar]
- W. Perruquetti and J.P. Barbot Eds., Sliding mode control in engineering. Dekker (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Rockafellar, Integral functionals, normal integrands and measurable selections, Springer. Lect. Notes Math. 543 (1976) 157–207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Utkin, Sliding modes in control and optimization. Springer (1992). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.