Volume 11, Number 2, April 2005
|Page(s)||219 - 228|
|Published online||15 March 2005|
- J.-P. Aubin and H. Frankowska, Set-valued analysis. Birkhäuser (1990).
- G. Bartolini, A. Levant, A. Pisano and E. Usai, Higher-order sliding modes for the output-feedback control of nonlinear uncertain systems. Sliding mode control in engineering, W. Perruquetti and J.P. Barbot Eds., Dekker (2002).
- G. Bartolini and T. Zolezzi, Control of nonlinear variable structure systems. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 118 (1986) 42–62. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Bartolini and T. Zolezzi, Behavior of variable-structure control systems near the sliding manifold. Syst. Control Lett. 21 (1993) 43–48. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- F.H. Clarke, Optimization and nonsmooth analysis. Wiley-Interscience (1983).
- R.A. DeCarlo, S.H. Zak and G.P. Matthews, Variable structure control of non linear systems: a tutorial. Proc. IEEE 76 (1988) 212–232. [CrossRef]
- K. Deimling, Multivalued differential equations. De Gruyter (1992).
- A. Dontchev and T. Zolezzi, Well-posed optimization problems, Springer. Lect. Notes Math. 1543 (1993).
- C. Edwards and S. Spurgeon, Sliding mode control: theory and applications. Taylor and Francis (1988).
- A.F. Filippov, Differential equations with discontinuous right-hand side. Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. 42 (1964) 199–231.
- A.F. Filippov, Differential equations with discontinuous righthand sides. Kluwer (1988).
- W. Perruquetti and J.P. Barbot Eds., Sliding mode control in engineering. Dekker (2002).
- R.T. Rockafellar, Integral functionals, normal integrands and measurable selections, Springer. Lect. Notes Math. 543 (1976) 157–207. [CrossRef]
- V. Utkin, Sliding modes in control and optimization. Springer (1992).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.