Volume 11, Number 3, July 2005
|Page(s)||449 - 472|
|Published online||15 July 2005|
- H. Attouch, Variational Convergence for Functions and Operators. Applicable Mathematics Series, Pitman Advanced Publishing Program (1984).
- E.J. Balder, Lectures on Young measures theory and its applications in economics. Workshop di Teoria della Misura e Analisi Reale, Grado, 1997, Rend. Istit. Univ. Trieste 31 Suppl. 1 (2000) 1–69.
- K. Bhattacharya and R.D. James, A theory of thin films of martinsitic materials with applications to microactuators. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 47 (1999) 531–576. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Dacorogna, Direct Methods in the Calculus of Variations. Springer-Verlag, Berlin. Appl. Math. Sciences 78 (1989).
- Dal Maso, An introduction to Γ-convergence. Birkäuser, Boston (1993).
- I. Fonseca, S. Müller and P. Pedregal, Analysis of concentration and oscillation effects generated by gradients. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 29 (1998) 736–756. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Freddi and R. Paroni, The energy density of martensitic thin films via dimension reduction. Rapporto di ricerca n del dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica dell'Università di Udine.
- D. Kinderlehrer and P. Pedregal, Characterization of Young measures generated by gradients. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 119 (1991) 329–365. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Le Dret and A. Raoult, The nonlinear membrane model as Variational limit in nonlinear three-dimensional elasticity. J. Math. Pures Appl., IX. Ser. 74 (1995) 549–578.
- P. Pedregal, Parametrized measures and variational Principle. Birkhäuser (1997).
- M.A. Sychev, A new approach to Young measure theory, relaxation and convergence in energy. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaé 16 (1999) 773–812. [CrossRef]
- M. Valadier, Young measures. Methods of Nonconvex Analysis, A. Cellina Ed. Springer-Verlag, Berlin. Lect. Notes Math. 1446 (1990) 152–188.
- M. Valadier, A course on Young measures. Workshop di Teoria della Misura e Analisi Reale, Grado, September 19–October 2, 1993, Rend. Istit. Mat. Univ. Trieste 26 Suppl. (1994) 349–394
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.