Volume 11, Number 3, July 2005
|Page(s)||426 - 448|
|Published online||15 July 2005|
- F. Ammar-Khodja, A. Benabdallah, C. Dupaix and I. Kostine, Controllability to the trajectories of phase-field models by one control force. SIAM J. Control. Opt. 42 (2003) 1661–1680. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Ammar-Khodja, A. Benabdallah and C. Dupaix, Controllability of some reaction-diffusion models by one control force. To appear.
- S. Anita and V. Barbu, Local exact controllability of a reaction-diffusion system. Diff. Integral Equ. 14 (2001) 577–587.
- V. Barbu, Exact controllability of the superlinear heat equation. Appl. Math. Optim. 42 (2000) 73–89. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Barbu, Local controllability of the phase field system. Nonlinear Analysis 50 (2002) 363–372. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Lebeau and L. Robbiano, Contrôle exact de l'équation de la chaleur. Comm. Partial Diff. Equ. 20 (1995) 335–356. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Fursikov and O. Yu. Imanuvilov, Controllability of Evolution Equations. Seoul National University, Korea. Lect. Notes Ser. 34 (1996).
- E. Fernández-Cara and E. Zuazua, Null and approximate controllability for weakly blowing up semilinear heat equations. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré, Anal. Non Linéaire 17 (2000) 583–616.
- O.A. Ladyženskaja, V.A. Solonnikov and N.N. Ural'ceva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type. Translations of Mathematical Monographs, AMS 23 (1968).
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of linear operators and applications to partial differential equations. Springer-Verlag New York (1983).
- T.I. Seidman, How fast are violent controls? Math. Control Signals Syst. 1 (1988) 89–95. [CrossRef]
- T.I. Seidman and J. Yong, How fast are violent controls, II? Math Control Signals Syst. 9 (1997) 327–340. [CrossRef]
- J. Zabczyk, Mathematical Control Theory: An Introduction. Birkhäuser (1992).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.