Volume 13, Number 2, April-June 2007
|Page(s)||396 - 412|
|Published online||12 May 2007|
- M. Amar and V. De Cicco, Relaxation in BV for a class of functionals without continuity assumptions. NoDEA (to appear).
- L. Ambrosio, N. Fusco and D. Pallara, Functions of bounded variation and free discontinuity problems. Oxford University Press, New York (2000).
- G. Bouchitté, I. Fonseca and L. Mascarenhas, A global method for relaxation. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 145 (1998) 51–98. [CrossRef]
- G. Buttazzo, Semicontinuity, Relaxation and Integral Representation Problems in the Calculus of Variations. Pitman Res. Notes Math., Longman, Harlow (1989).
- G. Dal Maso, Integral representation on BV of -limits of variational integrals. Manuscripta Math. 30 (1980) 387–416. [CrossRef]
- G. Dal Maso, An Introduction to-convergence. Birkhäuser, Boston (1993).
- V. De Cicco, N. Fusco and A. Verde, On L1-lower semicontinuity in BV. J. Convex Analysis 12 (2005) 173–185.
- V. De Cicco, N. Fusco and A. Verde, A chain rule formula in BV and its applications to lower semicontinuity. Calc. Var. Partial Differ. Equ. 28 (2007) 427–447. [CrossRef]
- V. De Cicco and G. Leoni, A chain rule in and its applications to lower semicontinuity. Calc. Var. Partial Differ. Equ. 19 (2004) 23–51.
- E. De Giorgi and T. Franzoni, Su un tipo di convergenza variazionale. Atti Accad. Naz. Lincei Rend. Cl. Sci. Fis. Mat. Natur. 58 (1975) 842–850. [MathSciNet]
- E. De Giorgi and T. Franzoni, Su un tipo di convergenza variazionale. Rend. Sem. Mat. Brescia 3 (1979) 63–101.
- L.C. Evans and R.F. Gariepy, Lecture Notes on Measure Theory and Fine Properties of Functions. CRC Press, Boca Raton (1992).
- H. Federer, Geometric measure theory. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1969).
- I. Fonseca and G. Leoni, Some remarks on lower semicontinuity. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 49 (2000) 617–635. [MathSciNet]
- I. Fonseca and G. Leoni, On lower semicontinuity and relaxation. Proc. R. Soc. Edinb. Sect. A Math. 131 (2001) 519–565. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. Fonseca and S. Müller, Quasi-convex integrands and lower semicontinuity in L1. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 23 (1992) 1081–1098. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. Fonseca and S. Müller, Relaxation of quasiconvex functionals in BV for integrands . Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 123 (1993) 1–49. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N. Fusco, M. Gori and F. Maggi, A remark on Serrin's Theorem. NoDEA 13 (2006) 425–433. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Giusti, Minimal Surfaces and Functions of Bounded Variation. Birkhäuser, Boston (1984).
- M. Gori and P. Marcellini, An extension of the Serrin's lower semicontinuity theorem. J. Convex Anal. 9 (2002) 475–502. [MathSciNet]
- M. Gori, F. Maggi and P. Marcellini, On some sharp conditions for lower semicontinuity in L1. Diff. Int. Eq. 16 (2003) 51–76.
- A.I. Vol'pert and S.I. Hudjaev, Analysis in Classes of Discontinuous Functions and Equations of Mathematical Physics. Martinus & Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht (1985).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.