Volume 13, Number 3, July-September 2007
|Page(s)||538 - 552|
|Published online||20 June 2007|
- A.J. Abrantes and J.S. Marques, Unified approach to snakes, elastic nets and Kohonen maps, in Proceeding ICASSP IEEE International Conference on Acoustics Speech Signal Process (1995) 3427–3430. [Google Scholar]
- L. Cohen, On active contour models and balloons. CVGIP, Image Underst. 52 (1991) 211–218. [Google Scholar]
- R. Durbin and D. Willshaw, An analogue approach to the travelling salesman problem using an elastic net method. Nature 326 (1987) 681–691. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Gilson and R.I. Damper, An empirical comparison of neural techniques for edge linking of images. Neural Comput. Appl. 6 (1997) 64–78 (Historical Archive). [Google Scholar]
- E. Gurewitz, K. Rose and G.C. Fox, Constrained clustering as an optimization method. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intelligence 15 (1993) 785–794. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Hiriart-Urruty and C. Lemarèchal, Convex Analysis and Minimization Algorithms II, Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften 306, Chap. 10. Springer-Verlag (1993). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kohonen, Self-Organizing Maps, Springer Series in Information Sciences 30. Springer-Verlag (1997). [Google Scholar]
- S. Skyum, A simple algorithm for computing the smallest enclosing circle. Process. Lett. 37 (1991) 121–125. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R. Szeliski, R. Durbin and A. Yuille, An analysis of the elastic net approach to the travelling salesman problem. Neural Comput. 1 (1989) 348–358. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tsafrir, I. Tsafrir, L. Ein-Dor, O. Zuk, D.A. Notterman and E. Domany, Sorting points into neighborhoods (spin): data analysis and visualization by ordering distance matrices. Bioinformatics 21 (2005) 2301–2308. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Welzl, Smallest enclosing disks (balls) and ellipsoids, in New Results and New Trends in Computer Science, H. Maurer Ed., Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. (1991) 359–370. [Google Scholar]
- C. Williams, Combining deformable models and neural networks for hand-pronted digit recognition. Ph.D. thesis, University of Toronto (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A. Witkin, M. Kass and D. Terzopoulos, Snakes: Active contour models. First International Conference on Computer Vision (1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.