Volume 13, Number 3, July-September 2007
|Page(s)||538 - 552|
|Published online||20 June 2007|
- A.J. Abrantes and J.S. Marques, Unified approach to snakes, elastic nets and Kohonen maps, in Proceeding ICASSP IEEE International Conference on Acoustics Speech Signal Process (1995) 3427–3430.
- L. Cohen, On active contour models and balloons. CVGIP, Image Underst. 52 (1991) 211–218.
- R. Durbin and D. Willshaw, An analogue approach to the travelling salesman problem using an elastic net method. Nature 326 (1987) 681–691. [CrossRef]
- S.J. Gilson and R.I. Damper, An empirical comparison of neural techniques for edge linking of images. Neural Comput. Appl. 6 (1997) 64–78 (Historical Archive). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- E. Gurewitz, K. Rose and G.C. Fox, Constrained clustering as an optimization method. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intelligence 15 (1993) 785–794. [CrossRef]
- J.B. Hiriart-Urruty and C. Lemarèchal, Convex Analysis and Minimization Algorithms II, Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften 306, Chap. 10. Springer-Verlag (1993).
- T. Kohonen, Self-Organizing Maps, Springer Series in Information Sciences 30. Springer-Verlag (1997).
- S. Skyum, A simple algorithm for computing the smallest enclosing circle. Process. Lett. 37 (1991) 121–125. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Szeliski, R. Durbin and A. Yuille, An analysis of the elastic net approach to the travelling salesman problem. Neural Comput. 1 (1989) 348–358. [CrossRef]
- D. Tsafrir, I. Tsafrir, L. Ein-Dor, O. Zuk, D.A. Notterman and E. Domany, Sorting points into neighborhoods (spin): data analysis and visualization by ordering distance matrices. Bioinformatics 21 (2005) 2301–2308. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. Welzl, Smallest enclosing disks (balls) and ellipsoids, in New Results and New Trends in Computer Science, H. Maurer Ed., Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. (1991) 359–370.
- C. Williams, Combining deformable models and neural networks for hand-pronted digit recognition. Ph.D. thesis, University of Toronto (1994).
- A. Witkin, M. Kass and D. Terzopoulos, Snakes: Active contour models. First International Conference on Computer Vision (1987).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.