Volume 13, Number 3, July-September 2007
|Page(s)||528 - 537|
|Published online||05 June 2007|
- V. Coti Zelati and P. Rabinowitz, Homoclinic orbits for second order Hamiltonian systems possessing superquadratic potentials. J. Amer. Math. Soc. 4 (1991) 693–627. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Montecchiari, M. Nolasco and S. Terracini, Multiplicity of homoclinics for a class of time recurrent second order Hamiltonian systems. Calc. Var. 5 (1997) 523–555. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, C. B. M. S. Regional Conf. Series in Math. 65. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence (1986). [Google Scholar]
- G. Spradlin, Existence of solutions to a Hamiltonian system without convexity condition on the nonlinearity. Electronic J. Diff. Equ. 2004 (2004) 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- E. Serra, M. Tarallo and S. Terracini, On the existence of homoclinic solutions to almost periodic second order systems. Ann. l'Instit. Henri Poincaré 13 (1996) 783–812. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.