Volume 13, Number 4, October-December 2007
|Page(s)||750 - 775|
|Published online||20 July 2007|
- J. Bonnans, Second order analysis for control constrained optimal control problems of semilinear elliptic systems. Appl. Math. Optim. 38 (1998) 303–325. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Brezis, Analyse fonctionelle. Masson, Paris (1983).
- E. Casas and M. Mateos, Second order sufficient optimality conditions for semilinear elliptic control problems with finitely many state constraints. SIAM J. Control Optim. 40 (2002) 1431–1454. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Casas, F. Tröltzsch and A. Unger, Second order sufficient optimality conditions for a nonlinear elliptic control problem. J. Anal. Appl. 15 (1996) 687–707.
- A.L. Dontchev, W.W. Hager, A.B. Poore and B. Yang, Optimality, stability, and convergence in optimal control. Appl. Math. Optim. 31 (1995) 297–326. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Klein, P. Philip and J. Sprekels, Modeling and simulation of sublimation growth of SiC bulk single crystals. Interfaces Free Boundaries 6 (2004) 295–314. [CrossRef]
- M. Laitinen and T. Tiihonen, Conductive-radiative heat transfer in grey materials. Quart. Appl. Math. 59 (2001) 737–768. [MathSciNet]
- C. Meyer, P. Philip, and F. Tröltzsch, Optimal control of a semilinear PDE with nonlocal radiation interface conditions. SIAM J. Control Optim. 45 (2006) 699–721.
- H.-J. Rost, D. Siche, J. Dolle, W. Eiserbeck, T. Müller, D. Schulz, G. Wagner and J. Wollweber, Influence of different growth parameters and related conditions on 6H-SiC crystals grown by the modified Lely method. Mater. Sci. Eng. B 61-62 (1999) 68–72. [CrossRef]
- T. Tiihonen, A nonlocal problem arising from heat radiation on non-convex surfaces. Eur. J. App. Math. 8 (1997) 403–416.
- T. Tiihonen, Stefan-Boltzmann radiation on non-convex surfaces. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 20 (1997) 47–57. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Tröltzsch and D. Wachsmuth, Second-order sufficient optimality conditions for the optimal control of Navier-Stokes equations. ESAIM: COCV 12 (2006) 93–119. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.