Volume 13, Number 4, October-December 2007
|Page(s)||657 - 668|
|Published online||20 July 2007|
- J.E. Avron and O. Kenneth, Swimming in curved space or The Baron and the Cat. Arxiv preprint math-ph/0602053 - arxiv.org (2006).
- D. Chipot, M. Kinderlehrer and M. Kowalczyk, A variational principle for molecular motors, dedicated to piero villagio on the occasion of his 60 birthday. Mechanica 38 (2003) 505–518. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Chipot, M. Hastings and D. Kinderlehrer, Transport in a molecular system. ESAIM: M2AN 38 (2004) 1011–1034. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- D. Dolbeault, J. Kinderlehrer and M. Kowalczyk, Remarks about the flashing rachet, partial differential equations and inverse problems. Contemp. Math. 362 (2004) 167–175.
- L.C. Evans, Weak Convergence Methods for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations. CEMS 74, American Mathematical Society (1990).
- O. Gat, J.E. Avron and O. Kenneth, Optimal swimming at low reynolds numbers. Phys. Rev. Lett. 93 (2004) 18.
- J.C. Oxtoby, Homeomorphic measures in metric spaces. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 24 (1970) 419–423. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.E. Raspe, The Surprising Adventures of Baron Munchusen. Kessinger Publishing (2004).
- R.M. Wald, General Relativity, Appendix C3. The University of Chicago Press (1984).
- J. Wisdom, Swimming in sapcetime: Motion by cyclic changes in body shape. Science 299 (2003) 1865–1869. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.