Volume 13, Number 4, October-December 2007
|Page(s)||707 - 716|
|Published online||20 July 2007|
- P. Bousquet, The lower bounded slope condition. J. Convex Anal. 14 (2007) 119–136. [MathSciNet]
- P. Bousquet and F. Clarke, Local Lipschitz continuity of solutions to a problem in the calculus of variations. J. Differ. Eq. (to appear).
- F. Clarke, Continuity of solutions to a basic problem in the calculus of variations. Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. 4 (2005) 511–530. [MathSciNet]
- D. Gilbarg and N.S. Trudinger, Elliptic partial differential equations of second order. Classics in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2001). Reprint of the 1998 edition.
- P. Hartman, On the bounded slope condition. Pacific J. Math. 18 (1966) 495–511. [MathSciNet]
- P. Hartman and G. Stampacchia, On some non-linear elliptic differential-functional equations. Acta Math. 115 (1966) 271–310. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.M. Lieberman, The quasilinear Dirichlet problem with decreased regularity at the boundary. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 6 (1981) 437–497. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.M. Lieberman, The Dirichlet problem for quasilinear elliptic equations with Hölder continuous boundary values. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 79 (1982) 305–323. [MathSciNet]
- G.M. Lieberman, The Dirichlet problem for quasilinear elliptic equations with continuously differentiable boundary data. Comm. Partial Differential Equations 11 (1986) 167–229. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Miranda, Un teorema di esistenza e unicità per il problema dell'area minima in n variabili. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa 19 (1965) 233–249. [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.