Volume 14, Number 4, October-December 2008
|Page(s)||767 - 779|
|Published online||30 January 2008|
- R.M. Anderson and R.M. May, Directly transmitted infectious diseases: Control by vaccination. Science 215 (1982) 1053–1060. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- D.D. Bainov and P.S. Simeonov, Systems with Impulse Effect: Stability, Theory and Applications. Ellis Horwood Limited, Chichester, West Sussex (1989).
- D.D. Bainov and P.S. Simeonov, Impulsive Differential Equations: Periodic Solutions and Applications, Pitman Monographs and Surveys in Pure and Applied Mathematics 66. Longman Scientific, Harlow (1993).
- D.D. Bainov and P.S. Simeonov, Impulsive Differential Equations: Asymptotic Properties of the Solutions, Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences 28. World Scientific (1995).
- M.S. Branicky, V.S. Borkar and S.K. Mitter, A unified framework for hybrid control: Model and optimal control theory. IEEE Trans. Automatic Control 43 (1998) 31–45. [CrossRef]
- A.E. Bryson and Y.C. Ho, Applied Optimal Control. Routledge (1975).
- J. Chudoung and C. Beck, The minimum principle for deterministic impulsive control systems, in Proceedings of the 40th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control 4, Orlando, FL (2001) 3569–3574.
- K.L. Cooke and P. van den Driessche, Analysis of an seirs epidemic model with two delays. J. Math. Biology 35 (1996) 240–260. [CrossRef]
- M. Egerstedt, Y. Wardi and F. Delmotte, Optimal control of switching times in switched dynamical systems, in Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Maui, Hawaii (2003) 2138–2143.
- E.G. Gilbert and G.A. Harasty, A class of fixed-time fuel-optimal impulsive control problems and an efficient algorithm for their solution. IEEE Trans. Automatic Control AC-16 (1971) 1–11.
- H.E. Gollwitzer, Applications of the method of steepest descent to optimal control problems. Master's thesis, University of Minnesota, USA (1965).
- J.C. Luo and E.B. Lee, Time-optimal control of the swing using impulse control actions, in Proceedings of the 1998 American Control Conference 1 (1998) V200–204.
- R. Rishel, Application of an extended Pontryagin principle. IEEE Trans. Automatic Control 11 (1966) 167–170. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.N. Silva and R.B. Vinter, Optimal impulsive control problems with state constraints, in Proceedings of the 32nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control 4 (1993) 3811–3812.
- H.J. Sussmann, A maximum principle for hybrid optimal control problems, in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control 1 (1999) 425–430.
- E.I. Verriest, Regularization method for optimally switched and impulse systems with biomedical applications, in Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (2003).
- E.I. Verriest, F. Delmotte and M. Egerstedt, Optimal impulsive control for point delay systems with refractory period, in IFAC Workshop on Time-Delay Systems, Leuven, Belgium (2004).
- E.I. Verriest, F. Delmotte and M. Egerstedt, Control of epidemics by vaccination, in Proceedings of the 2005 American Control Conference 2 (2005) 985–990.
- E.I. Verriest, F. Delmotte and M. Egerstedt, Control strategies for epidemics by vaccination. Automatica (submitted).
- W. Wendi and M. Zhien, Global dynamics of an epidemic model with time delay. Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications archive 3 (2002) 365–373. [CrossRef]
- X. Xu and P. Antsaklis, Optimal control of switched autonomous systems, in Proceedings of the 41st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Las Vegas, NV (2002) 4401–4406.
- T. Yang, Impulsive control. IEEE Trans. Automatic Control 44 (1999) 1081–1083. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.