Volume 14, Number 4, October-December 2008
|Page(s)||780 - 794|
|Published online||07 February 2008|
- E. Acerbi, I. Fonseca and G. Mingione, Existence and regularity for mixtures of micromagnetic materials. Proc. Royal Soc. London Sect. A 462 (2006) 2225–2244. [CrossRef]
- N. Aguilera, H.W. Alt and L.A. Caffarelli, An optimization problem with volume constraint. SIAM J. Control Optim. 24 (1986) 191–198. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Allaire, F. Jouve and A.M. Toader, A level-set method for shape optimization. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris 334 (2002) 1125–1130.
- L. Ambrosio, I. Fonseca, P. Marcellini and L. Tartar, On a volume-constrained variational problem. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 149 (1999) 23–47. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Braides, Γ-convergence for beginners, Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and its Applications 22. Oxford University Press, Oxford (2002).
- D. Bucur and G. Buttazzo, Variational Methods in Shape Optimization Problems 65. Birkhäuser Boston (2005).
- G. Dal Maso, An Introduction to Γ-Convergence. Birkhäuser Boston Inc., Boston, MA (1993).
- M.E. Gurtin, D. Polignone and J. Vinals, Two-phase binary fluids and immissible fluids described by an order parameter. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 6 (1996) 815–831. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Henrot and M. Pierre, Variation et optimisation de formes, une analyse géométrique 48. Springer-Verlag, Paris (2005).
- M. Morini and M.O. Rieger, On a volume constrained variational problem with lower order terms. Appl. Math. Optim. 48 (2003) 21–38. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Mosconi and P. Tilli, Variational problems with several volume constraints on the level sets. Calc. Var. Part. Diff. Equ. 14 (2002) 233–247. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Osher and F. Santosa, Level set methods for optimization problems involving geometry and constraints: frequencies of a two-density inhomogeneous drum. J. Comput. Phys 171 (2001) 272–288. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Osher and J.A. Sethian, Front propagation with curvature-dependant speed: Algorithms based on Hamilton-Jacobi formulations. J. Comput. Phys. 79 (1988) 12–49. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Oudet, Numerical minimization of eigenmodes of a membrane with respect to the domain. ESAIM: COCV 10 (2004) 315–335. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M.O. Rieger, Abstract variational problems with volume constraints. ESAIM: COCV 10 (2004) 84–98. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M.O. Rieger, Higher dimensional variational problems with volume constraints – existence results and Γ-convergence. Interfaces and Free Boundaries (to appear).
- J. Sokolowski and J.P. Zolesio, Introduction to Shape Optimization: Shape Sensitivity Analysis, Springer Series in Computational Mathematics 10. Springer (1992).
- P. Vergilius Maro, Aeneidum I. (29–19 BC).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.