Volume 15, Number 1, January-March 2009
|Page(s)||102 - 116|
|Published online||23 January 2009|
- O. Alvarez, P. Cardaliaguet and R. Monneau, Existence and uniqueness for dislocation dynamics with nonnegative velocity. Interfaces Free Bound. 7 (2005) 415–434. [Google Scholar]
- P. Cannarsa and P. Cardaliaguet, Perimeter estimates for the reachable set of control problems. J. Convex Anal. 13 (2006) 253–267. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cannarsa and H. Frankowska, Interior sphere property of attainable sets and time optimal control problems. ESAIM: COCV 12 (2006) 350–370. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cannarsa and C. Sinestrari, Convexity properties of the minimun time function. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 3 (1995) 273–298. [Google Scholar]
- P. Cannarsa and C. Sinestrari, Semiconcave Functions, Hamilton-Jacobi Equations and Optimal Control. Birkhauser, Boston (2004). [Google Scholar]
- P. Cannarsa, C. Pignotti and C. Sinestrari, Semiconcavity for optimal control problems with exit time. Discrete Contin. Dynam. Systems 6 (2000) 975–997. [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Evans and F. Gariepy, Measure Theory and Fine Properties of Functions, Studies in Advanced Mathematics. Boca Raton (1992). [Google Scholar]
- C. Sinestrari, Semiconcavity of the value function for exit time problems with nonsmooth target. Commun. Pure Appl. Anal. 3 (2004) 757–774. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.