Volume 15, Number 4, October-December 2009
|Page(s)||969 - 993|
|Published online||20 August 2008|
- K.J. Åström and B. Wittenmark, Computer-Controlled Systems: Theory and Design. Third edition, Tsinghua University Press (2002).
- R. Bhatia, Matrix Analysis. Springer Verlag (1996).
- P.E. Caines and J.F. Zhang, On the adaptive control of jump parameter systems via nonlinear filtering. SIAM J. Contr. Opt. 33 (1995) 1758–1777. [CrossRef]
- Y.S. Chow and H. Teicher, Probability Theory: Independence, Interchangeability, Martingales. Springer Verlag (1978).
- E.A. Coddington and R. Carlson, Linear Ordinary Differential Equations. SIAM (1997).
- F. Dufour and P. Betrand, Stabilizing control law for hybrid models. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 39 (1994) 2354–2357. [CrossRef]
- R.J. Elliott and V. Krishnamurthy, Exact finite dimensional filters for maximum likelihood parameter estimation of continuous time linear-Gaussian systems. SIAM. J. Contr. Opt. 35 (1997) 1908–1923. [CrossRef]
- R.J. Elliott and V. Krishnamurthy, New finite dimensional filters for parameter estimation of discrete time linear Gaussian models. IEEE. Trans. Automat. Contr. 44 (1999) 938–951. [CrossRef]
- L.S. Hu, Y.-Y. Cao and H.-H. Shao, Constrained robust sampled-data control for nonlinear uncertain systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Contr. 12 (2002) 447–464. [CrossRef]
- M.Y. Huang and L. Guo, Stabilization of stochastic systems with hidden Markov jumps. Science in China (Series F) 44 (2001) 104–118.
- A. Ilchmann and S. Townley, Adaptive sampling control of high-gain stabilizable systems. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 44 (1999) 1961–1966. [CrossRef]
- Y.D. Ji and H.J. Chizeck, Controllability, stabilizability and continuous-time Markovian jump linear quadratic control. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 35 (1990) 777–788. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.D. Ji and H.J. Chizeck, Jump linear quadratic Guassian control in continuous time. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 37 (1992) 1884–1892. [CrossRef]
- A. Kanchanaharuthai, Optimal sampled-data controller design with time-multiplied performance index for load-frequency control, in Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE international conference on control applications (2004) 655–660.
- G. Kreisselmeier and R. Lozano, Adaptive control of continuous-time overmodeled plants. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 41 (1996) 1779–1794. [CrossRef]
- H.J. Kushner, Stochastic Stability and Control. Academic Press (1967).
- R.S. Lipster and A.N. Shiryaev, Statistics of Random Processes I. General Theory. Second edition, Springer Verlag (2001).
- M. Mariton, Jump Linear Systems in Automatic Control. Marcel Dekker Inc. (1990).
- O. Ocah and M.E. Sezer, Robust adaptive sampled-data control of a class of systems under structured nonlinear perturbations. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 42 (1997) 553–558. [CrossRef]
- Y. Oishi, A bound of conservativeness in sampled-data robust stabilization and its dependence on sampling periods. Systems Control Lett. 32 (1997) 11–19.
- R. Ortega and G. Kreisselmeier, Discrete-time model reference adaptive control for continuous-time systems using generalized sampled-Data hold functions. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 35 (1990) 334–338. [CrossRef]
- P. Protter, Stochastic Integration and Differential Equations: A New Approach. Springer-Verlag (1990).
- D.D. Sworder, Hybrid adaptive control. Appl. Math. Comput. 45 (1991) 173–192. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.P. Tan, J.-F. Zhang and L.L. Yao, Optimality analysis of adaptive sampled control of hybrid systems with quadratic index. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 50 (2005) 1044–1051. [CrossRef]
- W.M. Wonham, Random Differential Equations in Control Theory, in Probabilistic Methods in Applied Mathematics 2, A.T. Bharucha-Reid Ed., Academic Press (1970).
- F. Xue and L. Guo, Necessary and sufficient conditions for adaptive stability of jump linear systems. Communications in Information and Systems 1 (2001) 205–224. [MathSciNet]
- L.L. Yao and J.F. Zhang, Sampled-data-based LQ control of stochastic linear continuous-time systems. Science in China (Series F) 45 (2002) 383–396. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Yu, O. Ocali and M.E. Sezer, Adaptive robust sampled-data control of a class of systems under structured perturbations. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 38 (1993) 1707–1713. [CrossRef]
- C. Zhang, R.H. Middleton and R.J. Evans, An algorithm for multirate sampling adaptive control. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 34 (1989) 792–795. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.