Volume 16, Number 1, January-March 2010
|Page(s)||176 - 193|
|Published online||19 December 2008|
- A. Back, J. Gukenheimer and M. Myers, A dynamical simulation facility for hybrid systems, in Workshop on Theory of Hybrid Systems, R.L. Grossman, A. Nerode, A.P. Rava and H. Rischel Eds., Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. 736, Springer, New York (1993) 255–267. [Google Scholar]
- G. Barles, Solutions de viscosité des équations de Hamilton Jacobi, Mathématiques et Applications 17. Springer, Paris (1994). [Google Scholar]
- G. Barles, S. Biton and O. Ley, Uniqueness for Parabolic equations without growth condition and applications to the mean curvature flow in . J. Differ. Equ. 187 (2003) 456–472. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bardi and C. Dolcetta, Optimal Control and Viscosity Solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman Equations. Birkhauser, Boston (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Branicky, Studies in hybrid systems: Modeling, analysis and control. Ph.D. Dissertation, Dept. Elec. Eng. Computer Sci., MIT Cambridge, USA (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Branicky, V. Borkar and S. Mitter, A unified framework for hybrid control problem. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 43 (1998) 31–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Crandall, H. Ishii and P.L. Lions, User's guide to viscosity solutions of second order partial differential equations. Bull. Amer. Soc. 27 (1992) 1–67. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dharmatti and M. Ramaswamy, Hybrid control system and viscosity solutions. SIAM J. Contr. Opt. 34 (2005) 1259–1288. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dharmatti and M. Ramaswamy, Zero sum differential games involving hybrid controls. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 128 (2006) 75–102. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Galbraith and R.B. Vinter, Optimal control of hybrid systems with an infinite set of discrete states. J. Dyn. Contr. Syst. 9 (2003) 563–584. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ley, Lower-bound gradient estimates for first-order Hamilton-Jacobi equations and applications to the regularity of propagating fronts. Adv. Differ. Equ. 6 (2001) 547–576. [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Varaiya, Smart cars on smart roads: problems of control. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr. 38 (1993) 195–207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.