Volume 16, Number 4, October-December 2010
|Page(s)||1040 - 1052|
|Published online||11 August 2009|
- C. Ballester, M. Bertalmio, V. Caselles, G. Sapiro and J. Verdera, Filling-in by joint interpolation of vector fields and gray levels. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 10 (2001) 1200–1211. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bertalmio, G. Sapiro, V. Caselles and C. Ballsester, Image Inpainting. Computer Graphics, SIGGRAPH (2000) 417–424. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bertalmio, A. Bertozzi and G. Sapiro, Navier-Stokes, fluid-dynamics and image and video inpainting, in Proc. Conf. Comp. Vision Pattern Rec. (2001) 355–362. [Google Scholar]
- F. Catte, P.L. Lions, J.M. Morel and T. Coll, Image selective smoothing and edge detection by nonlinear diffusion. SIAM. J. Num. Anal. 29 (1992) 182–193. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chan and J. Shen, Variational restoration of nonflat image feature: Models and algorithms. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 61 (2000) 1338–1361. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chan and J. Shen, Mathematical models for local nontexture inpaintings. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 63 (2002) 1019–1043. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chan, S. Kang and J. Shen, Euler's elastica and curvature based inpaintings. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 63 (2002) 564–592. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chan, J. Shen and L. Vese, Variational PDE models in image processing. Notices Am. Math. Soc. 50 (2003) 14–26. [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Evans, Partial differental equations. American Mathematical Society (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Jin and X.P. Yang, Viscosity analysis on the BSCB models for image inpainting. Chinese Annals of Math. (Ser. A) (to appear). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Lions, Quelques méthodes de résolution des problèmes aux limites non linéaries. Dunod (1969). [Google Scholar]
- S. Masnou, Disocclusion: a variational approach using level lines. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 11 (2002) 68–76. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Perona and J. Malik, Scale-space and edge detection using anisotropic diffusion. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intell. 12 (1990) 629–639. [Google Scholar]
- X.C. Tai, S. Osher and R. Holm, Image inpainting using a TV-Stokes equation, in Image Processing based on partial differential equations, X.C. Tai, K.-A. Lie, T.F. Chan and S. Osher Eds., Springer, Heidelberg (2007) 3–22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.