Volume 16, Number 4, October-December 2010
|Page(s)||1040 - 1052|
|Published online||11 August 2009|
- C. Ballester, M. Bertalmio, V. Caselles, G. Sapiro and J. Verdera, Filling-in by joint interpolation of vector fields and gray levels. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 10 (2001) 1200–1211. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- M. Bertalmio, G. Sapiro, V. Caselles and C. Ballsester, Image Inpainting. Computer Graphics, SIGGRAPH (2000) 417–424.
- M. Bertalmio, A. Bertozzi and G. Sapiro, Navier-Stokes, fluid-dynamics and image and video inpainting, in Proc. Conf. Comp. Vision Pattern Rec. (2001) 355–362.
- F. Catte, P.L. Lions, J.M. Morel and T. Coll, Image selective smoothing and edge detection by nonlinear diffusion. SIAM. J. Num. Anal. 29 (1992) 182–193. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Chan and J. Shen, Variational restoration of nonflat image feature: Models and algorithms. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 61 (2000) 1338–1361.
- T. Chan and J. Shen, Mathematical models for local nontexture inpaintings. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 63 (2002) 1019–1043.
- T. Chan, S. Kang and J. Shen, Euler's elastica and curvature based inpaintings. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 63 (2002) 564–592.
- T. Chan, J. Shen and L. Vese, Variational PDE models in image processing. Notices Am. Math. Soc. 50 (2003) 14–26.
- L.C. Evans, Partial differental equations. American Mathematical Society (1998).
- Z.M. Jin and X.P. Yang, Viscosity analysis on the BSCB models for image inpainting. Chinese Annals of Math. (Ser. A) (to appear).
- J.L. Lions, Quelques méthodes de résolution des problèmes aux limites non linéaries. Dunod (1969).
- S. Masnou, Disocclusion: a variational approach using level lines. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 11 (2002) 68–76. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- P. Perona and J. Malik, Scale-space and edge detection using anisotropic diffusion. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intell. 12 (1990) 629–639. [CrossRef]
- X.C. Tai, S. Osher and R. Holm, Image inpainting using a TV-Stokes equation, in Image Processing based on partial differential equations, X.C. Tai, K.-A. Lie, T.F. Chan and S. Osher Eds., Springer, Heidelberg (2007) 3–22.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.