Volume 17, Number 1, January-March 2011
|Page(s)||1 - 27|
|Published online||09 October 2009|
- G.I. Barenblatt, The mathematical theory of equilibrium cracks in brittle fracture. Adv. Appl. Mech. 7 (1962) 55–129. [CrossRef]
- F. Cagnetti, A vanishing viscosity approach to fracture growth in a cohesive zone model with prescribed crack path. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 18 (2008) 1027–1071. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.L. Cohn, Measure theory. Reprint of the 1980 original, Birkhäuser, Boston, USA (1993).
- G. Dal Maso and R. Toader, A model for the quasi-static growth of brittle fractures: existence and approximation results. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 162 (2002) 101–135. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Dal Maso and C. Zanini, Quasi-static crack growth for a cohesive zone model with prescribed crack path. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 137 (2007) 253–279. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Dal Maso, G.A. Francfort and R. Toader, Quasistatic crack growth in nonlinear elasticity. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 176 (2005) 165–225. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.A. Francfort and J.-J. Marigo, Revisiting brittle fracture as an energy minimization problem. J. Mech. Phys. Solids 46 (1998) 1319–1342. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Mielke, Evolution of rate-independent systems, in Handbook of differential equations, evolutionary equations 2, C.M. Dafermos and E. Feireisl Eds., Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (2005) 461–559.
- J. Neveu, Discrete-Parameter Martingales. American Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (1975).
- M. Valadier, Young measures, in Methods of nonconvex analysis (Varenna, 1989) 1446, Lect. Notes Math., Springer, Berlin, Germany (1990) 152–188.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.