Volume 18, Number 2, April-June 2012
|Page(s)||295 - 317|
|Published online||19 January 2011|
- N. Biggs, Algebraic Graph Theory. Cambridge University Press, Cambrige, 2nd edition (1994).
- J.F. Bonnans and A. Shapiro, Perturbation Analysis of Optimization Problems. Springer, New York (2000).
- J.B. Cardell, C.C. Hitt and W.W. Hogan, Market power and strategic interaction in electricity networks. Resour. Energy Econ. 19 (1997) 109–137. [CrossRef]
- S. Dempe, J. Dutta and S. Lohse, Optimality conditions for bilevel programming problems. Optimization 55 (2006) 505–524. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.L. Dontchev and R.T. Rockafellar, Characterization of strong regularity for variational inequalities over polyhedral convex sets. SIAM J. Optim. 7 (1996) 1087–1105. [CrossRef]
- J.F. Escobar and A. Jofre, Monopolistic competition in electricity networks with resistance losses. Econ. Theor. 44 (2010) 101–121. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Henrion and W. Römisch, On M-stationary points for a stochastic equilibrium problem under equilibrium constraints in electricity spot market modeling. Appl. Math. 52 (2007) 473–494. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Henrion, J. Outrata and T. Surowiec, On the coderivative of normal cone mappings to inequality systems. Nonlinear Anal. 71 (2009) 1213–1226. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Henrion, B.S. Mordukhovich and N.M. Nam, Second-order analysis of polyhedral systems in finite and infinite dimensions with applications to robust stability of variational inequalities. SIAM J. Optim. 20 (2010) 2199–2227. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.F. Hobbs, Strategic gaming analysis for electric power systems : An MPEC approach. IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 15 (2000) 638–645. [CrossRef]
- X. Hu and D. Ralph, Using EPECs to model bilevel games in restructured electricity markets with locational prices. Oper. Res. 55 (2007) 809–827. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Hu, D. Ralph, E.K. Ralph, P. Bardsley and M.C. Ferris, Electricity generation with looped transmission networks : Bidding to an ISO. Research Paper No. 2004/16, Judge Institute of Management, Cambridge University (2004).
- D. Klatte and B. Kummer, Nonsmooth Equations in Optimization. Kluwer, Academic Publishers, Dordrecht (2002).
- D. Klatte and B. Kummer, Constrained minima and Lipschitzian penalties in metric spaces. SIAM J. Optim. 13 (2002) 619–633. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Z.Q. Luo, J.S. Pang and D. Ralph, Mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1996).
- B.S. Mordukhovich, Metric approximations and necessary optimality conditions for general classes of extremal problems. Soviet Mathematics Doklady 22 (1980) 526–530.
- B.S. Mordukhovich, Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation, Basic Theory 1, Applications 2. Springer, Berlin (2006).
- B.S. Mordukhovich and J. Outrata, On second-order subdifferentials and their applications. SIAM J. Optim. 12 (2001) 139–169. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B.S. Mordukhovich and J. Outrata, Coderivative analysis of quasi-variational inequalities with applications to stability and optimization. SIAM J. Optim. 18 (2007) 389–412. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.V. Outrata, A generalized mathematical program with equilibrium constraints. SIAM J. Control Opt. 38 (2000) 1623–1638. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.V. Outrata, A note on a class of equilibrium problems with equilibrium constraints. Kybernetika 40 (2004) 585–594. [MathSciNet]
- J.V. Outrata, M. Kocvara and J. Zowe, Nonsmooth approach to optimization problems with equilibrium constraints. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht (1998).
- S.M. Robinson, Some continuity properties of polyhedral multifunctions. Math. Program. Stud. 14 (1976) 206–214. [CrossRef]
- S.M. Robinson, Strongly regular generalized equations. Math. Oper. Res. 5 (1980) 43–62. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.T. Rockafellar and R.J.-B. Wets, Variational Analysis. Springer, Berlin (1998).
- V.V. Shanbhag, Decomposition and Sampling Methods for Stochastic Equilibrium Problems. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University (2005).
- C.-L. Su, Equilibrium Problems with Equilibrium Constraints : Stationarities, Algorithms and Applications. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University (2005).
- J.J. Ye and X.Y. Ye, Necessary optimality conditions for optimization problems with variational inequality constraints. Math. Oper. Res. 22 (1997) 977–997. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.